I know its been asked before but...

There has gotta be a way to filter out all the "Team" threads for the people not involved with said team. Half the time when I'm on here there is sometimes 3-4 team threads taking up the top 7. I'm sure I'm not the only one that agrees. :shrug:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I agree, every time i see one pop up i always click on it lol, makes me want to know what they are say :(.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

X2 kranny that's the only time they bug me. Other then that I could care less

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i made a thread about this awhile ago and they said they were talking about it but decided to do it the way it was and it wasnt gonna change. and as far as i know there is no way to filter these out. keep complaining about it maybe it could happen cuz i hate that to.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/88956-about-team-password-protected-forums/page__p__1218223__fromsearch__1entry1218223

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I don't mind it when I'm on the full website. The problem is when I'm on my phone viewing SMD and I can't tell that the thread is in a team forum.

It's possible to have it hidden to people who aren't in the team, but I don't know why it keeps getting rejected.

I've gotten to the point where I quit looking at SMD when I'm on my phone because I get tired of seeing threads, trying to open them, and then seeing it was just a waste of time.

Edit: To be more clear, yes it is possible. They already have it that way for the 18+ forum. The threads don't show up at the top if you aren't in the 18+ group. A group could be made for each team, add each team member to the group, and have the team forums hidden from non-team members. Problem solved. Team members still see it, and others do not.

Edited by Destram

I think it would just be too much work for the admins is why they wont do it. I would pay for a membership if it meant I don't have to see the DBS Bovine stool every fucking day.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I think it would just be too much work for the admins is why they wont do it. I would pay for a membership if it meant I don't have to see the DBS Bovine stool every fucking day.

what would you like to see then? we certainly wont stop talking but maybe we can change the title to be more pleasant to suit you

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

what would you like to see then? we certainly wont stop talking but maybe we can change the title to be more pleasant to suit you

Its not about that, its the fact that the people that aren't on the team and have nothing to do with it have to see it every day and it takes up space on the top 7.