why did u buy an smd 18? why didnt u just keep your stock speakers?...

edit: your going to come behind me slammin im gonna stare in teh mirror get scared and stomp on the gas and crash, you just created a hazzard...

or ill get frustrated from u shaking my mirrors and try to get away from the loud bass and hit someone... its all THIS OR THAT

no wait

ITS LIFE! yup thats it

wtf are you smokin?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

@ hugh-im making a point, your rant why r u hating on rims?.. why arent u hating on huge ass woofers that rattle your eye balls when u drive? or the fact that you cant hear shit for example sirens.. is my point getting to you yet?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

im exempt i upgraded my brakes bitches.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

@ hugh-im making a point, your rant why r u hating on rims?.. why arent u hating on huge ass woofers that rattle your eye balls when u drive? or the fact that you cant hear shit for example sirens.. is my point getting to you yet?

good describtion bro lol he should under stand now

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

you wont see me hating on large woofers. however, as for all these little shit fuck dumbass kids that ride around blasting their dumbass, retarded rap music at all times of the day and night regardless of if they are in traffic, or residential area.... yeah, if you follow me around long enough, youll probably see me confront a few of 'em and tell 'em to turn that dumb ass shit down.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Lol at the cali cracks, I lived there, I lived in the midwest, and down south, I would visit some friends down south, but I could never live down there again, man talk about ignorant people(not all of them, but a whole lot of them) and dirty south isn't something I would be proud of.

Nah i feel it bro, im just like that too, there is adifference between teh car audio world and ricers.. for example u come to my gas station and leave your music blastin in your civic rattlin away... im gonna shut your door with 28hz winds lol seriously

BUILDLOG

Archived