DC Sound Lab

4 XL 15s and a Warhorse 1/23 TL?????

CJ your a mad man for trying out all these configurations bro, i know you went through hell doing all these boxes and stuff. i really hope you like this box cause it looks serious.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Finally you made a correct box LOL all these port forward port into door ect are terrible... I bet This one hammers!

Yeah I know I tried a bunch of different shit. This one is the one though!

CJ your a mad man for trying out all these configurations bro, i know you went through hell doing all these boxes and stuff. i really hope you like this box cause it looks serious.

You know there is only 1 way to find out what is best in your truck and well it turns out that my best design was the one I had my solo xs in. I am very happy with this one. I have some finsih work to do on it the next few days and it will be done.

cool then man, im looking forward to see more of your work

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.