DC Sound Lab

4 XL 15s and a Warhorse 1/23 TL?????

Does this look better for fuse block? After reading comments and looking and thinking about what i had it started to make sense about how they needed to be built.

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

Thats much better!! Very nice.

dude is that aluminum? if so they will all work everyone here talking bullshit doesnt know what the fuck a fuse block is i could use that first one if your not gonnea need it

:orly3: I eagerly await your explaination.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Im almost there. Got the wiring under the hood cleaned up and now have the 4 channels up and running. I was starting to put the subs in when UPS came and dropped of my Cf fabric to cover the box, so I had to put that on hold. I am planning on wrapping the box tomorrow and hopefully have it up and running by the weekend.

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Box is in the truck now waiting for subs, but since UPS dropped off the carbon fiber vinyl a week before I was expecting it to show up, I am going to finish everything up and then do the final install and be done with it. The box still needs some sanding and it will be ready to cover. I still have to rebuild the front inset faceplate and cover it, then i have to make some trim panels for the sides. Oh yeah I have to make a top for the amp rack and build a rack for a XS680 I just put under the false floor. Once all of that is done I will wire the subs up and get it playing......Then it comes time for the next project.

The bed of the truck is going to get rebuilt to give me more room to be able to use the bed of the truck. Then I will start work on a new center console. I have alot of work to do.