Second Skin Audio

Help me be loud.

Looked at a lot of youtube videos of Power Acoustik P3's. They are very capable of getting real loud. They are in my budget for 2 15's. Do you think I will have any problems with the car as far as the battery and alternator not keeping up?

Also do you think I have room for 2 15's in the trunk?

Edited by drunken monster

Looked at a lot of youtube videos of Power Acoustik P3's. They are very capable of getting real loud. They are in my budget for 2 15's. Do you think I will have any problems with the car as far as the battery and alternator not keeping up?

Depends on the amp you're gonna be getting. If its a power hungry amp then yes you'll have voltage drop, dimming lights etc. Get a Optima in front and a C31 Deep cycle in the trunk and you'll be good.

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs)

Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs)

Lots o' sound deadening

cause we all know that you can judge how loud a system is from a youtube video showing woofer movement and flex. the sensitivity is low as fuck (83db) so i would choose a different woofer. just my opinion.