Sonic Electronix

Hi guys, first of all I'm sorry for my English but I'm writing you from Italy. I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions. At the moment I've got 2 JBLs P1222 in a ported box powered by 2 GTO14001, in my car. It's a small one, so I don't need too much power. I was thinking to change them with 2 W12GTI, the box specifications are near by the same, couple of liters more, so I can use the box I've got already. These subs are rated 700W RMS and 4000W Peak and they costs, here in Italy, around 700€ for one sub. Are they worth the money?

Thanks!

MY BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146568-late-80s-ibiza-build-log-2-15-in-954-cu-ft-eu/

JVC KD-R801 Head unit

6 x Zacks CMR 165.2MKIIIB (6.5")

2 x Zacks PTW 345 tweeters (5" aluminum horn)

2 x Zacks PTW 445 supertweeters (10.6" classic horn)

1 x JBL GTO 14001E D Class

1 x JBL GTO 1400 A/B Class

2 x Zacks Race 100.15 subwoofers

1 x FAM Supernova 120Ah AGM battery

hi!

i am from italy too

and the JBL´s are not worth 700€ for my oppinion

better try some ascendant audio subwoofers, kicker, alpine, but if you like SPL i would chose Digital Designs(the 3515 series(1200WRMS) costs here in trieste around 350€ a piece)

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

$700 ? forget it !!!

Try to buy an SSA Icon , it's much better and cheaper. Send an email to support@soundsolutions audio.com

There is a sale on the SSA Xcon(same price as the Icon, but much louder) it would be sooooo nice on your 1400 watts amp.

The Digital Design is affordable at 350, but it seems to be more spl oriented.

Take a look at the ficaraudio site.

From Italy you can have an Impact 67 series sub : I loved mine, I had a 15" (38cm) in a ported box and it was playing so well and so low !

There are tons of subs that you can order online.

Just make sure to use express shipping like Fedex or UPS, because ordinary shipping by USPS will take a month long !!!

Good luck

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

$700 ? forget it !!!

Try to buy an SSA Icon , it's much better and cheaper. Send an email to support@soundsolutions audio.com

There is a sale on the SSA Xcon(same price as the Icon, but much louder) it would be sooooo nice on your 1400 watts amp.

The Digital Design is affordable at 350, but it seems to be more spl oriented.

Take a look at the ficaraudio site.

From Italy you can have an Impact 67 series sub : I loved mine, I had a 15" (38cm) in a ported box and it was playing so well and so low !

There are tons of subs that you can order online.

Just make sure to use express shipping like Fedex or UPS, because ordinary shipping by USPS will take a month long !!!

Good luck

Thanks for your reply, I'll see what I can find. Actually It's very hard to find American products here where I live. For example, the only Fi Audio importer in Italy it's in Milan. So for all the others brands products the only way is to order them online. Is it safe to place an order of 600$ or more on their websites? You had any problems with them?

MY BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146568-late-80s-ibiza-build-log-2-15-in-954-cu-ft-eu/

JVC KD-R801 Head unit

6 x Zacks CMR 165.2MKIIIB (6.5")

2 x Zacks PTW 345 tweeters (5" aluminum horn)

2 x Zacks PTW 445 supertweeters (10.6" classic horn)

1 x JBL GTO 14001E D Class

1 x JBL GTO 1400 A/B Class

2 x Zacks Race 100.15 subwoofers

1 x FAM Supernova 120Ah AGM battery

I had absolutely no problem with them. I have ordered from them many many times.

You can contact them before making your order. They respond very fast.

Tell them I sent you. They know me, I'm on their forum very often !

Good luck

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Hi guys, first of all I'm sorry for my English but I'm writing you from Italy. I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions. At the moment I've got 2 JBLs P1222 in a ported box powered by 2 GTO14001, in my car. It's a small one, so I don't need too much power. I was thinking to change them with 2 W12GTI, the box specifications are near by the same, couple of liters more, so I can use the box I've got already. These subs are rated 700W RMS and 4000W Peak and they costs, here in Italy, around 700€ for one sub. Are they worth the money?

Thanks!

hi!

i am from italy too

better try some ascendant audio subwoofers, kicker, alpine, but if you like SPL i would chose Digital Designs(the 3515 series(1200WRMS) costs here in trieste around 350€ a piece)

Why is it that the 2 guys on here from Italy have better English than some of you guys from the USA?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Maxim it comes down to lack of self respect and respect of others, lack of dignity, lack of caring, lack of PRIDE and the list could go on and on.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to post about the topic. :lol:

They have sundown dealer in italy you can call and see what they go for in your country, the SA line of subs are really good for the price and you won't be disappointed.

http://sundownaudio.com/index.php/dealers/international-dealers.html

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Thanks!

hi!

i am from italy too

Why is it that the 2 guys on here from Italy have better English than some of you guys from the USA?

I'm French, in a French island in the Caribbeans.

My English is not good enough ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived