Sonic Electronix

Maybe we should have a '' Support Big Oso so he can get another amp donation '' sponsored by SMD members. Also if you don't mind ,can you tell me what insurance company you're with?

good though, but to keep scammers ******NOT YOU BIG O******* from trying it in the future we will need proof of police report and pics of said set up with davids approval, though with the lack of support for the website and assmans duck funds I dont know how much these kids would kick in! I am down with the bosses blessing though! I will check.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I appreciate the thought about the donations guys but I wont accept them. I have worked for everything I have and couldn't take anything from anyone. Thanks for the offer though

As far as the alarm goes I do have an alarm but I had it set to valet because people were demoing all day and it kept getting set off. I forgot to turn it back to alarm after I was done competing.

My insurance company is progressive which is promptly getting changed at the end of this month. I will never do business with them again.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

wow bro, that totally suxz ballz, I feel for you, I went through similar shit when I first moved here to Nor Cal, luckily I didnt kill no one or do anything that Iwould regret later, as I am sure you will do the right things to get over that hump like I did.

If you guys wanna set-up something for Big O, I am totally ok with that, I am pretty sure teh big boss himself would be cool with it as well.

I hope you still make it out to regionals Big O, I was looking forward to meeting you.

Hang in there bro.

David

I appreciate the offer guys. I really do. I just can;t ask you guys for anything. Plus I did not get a copy of the police report when I filed one so I would have to drive up to the police station to get it which I do not really have the time to do right now. Thanks for the offer though.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

Well let us know what wcan do for ya if ya want to we are here for ya Big man!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i've been in good hands with Allstate for umpteen years now... very happy with service, whenever i add something with any vallue i swing bye the office my man Reed comes out to take a few pics of the new goods then we talk (bull shit) for a minute... hows the wife hows the kid etc. etc... "your in good hands with Allstate" They cover my house, truck, car, boat, RV, and anything else that has a serial number FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Damn Bro..............Sorry to hear this ...........Nothing I hate more than a theif.............they oughta have theyre fingernails pulled out one by one........with my Vise grips..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

i get so furious............when I hear shit like this........

as far as the Job situation goes.........I feel for ya bro........I remember ...back when we found out abby was pregnant...I got laid off 3 days later..I thought it was the end of the world....

some how things will look up for ya bro.........I promise...Just keep your head up....and keep faith...

ask the big man for guidence........I promise you he will steer you in the right direction...

Tim

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived