Sonic Electronix

Thanks for the support guys. It means a lot. I am definately changing insurance companies at the end of the month. I advise anyone with aftermarket equipment to stay away from progressive. They love to take your money but they will not give any back.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

Thanks for the support guys. It means a lot. I am definately changing insurance companies at the end of the month. I advise anyone with aftermarket equipment to stay away from progressive. They love to take your money but they will not give any back.

after reading this story to my boss who has a jeep wrangler with all the goodies on it..... he left work today @ lunch to change his insurance company (he has progressive also) ! his plan was to go in and state your case, to see what they would do!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Damn that sucks bro. I HATE F*IN THIEVES. I need to go check if my insurance co. covers stuff like this.

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Oso man I hate that this happened to you man..and I promise you if I had another amp laying around and wasn't using it man you could. All I have is my one in my car...That is a low life thing to do man, steal someones shit..Raddy Fucters...Well I will keep my eyes peeled for an amp..If you have a preference let me know and I will see what I can do on my end..and yes insurance companies suck balls..Thing that sucks is the cops don't want us to have tinted window, but in order to keep the thieves prying eyes off my shit I need tint...but the man doesn't want us to have tint..So you know what..Fuct the man and fuct the insurance companies..I will ride dirty mother biotchs....

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I just don't see why people had to have the amp that I worked my ass off to pay for. And I bet you they were laughing the whole time. I know the cops lifted some prints off the car and I know for a fact that I was the only one to touch the trunk area during the show so hopefully something shows up there. but I am sure I am on the top of their low priority list.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

Guest Nismofreak

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I just don't see why people had to have the amp that I worked my ass off to pay for. And I bet you they were laughing the whole time. I know the cops lifted some prints off the car and I know for a fact that I was the only one to touch the trunk area during the show so hopefully something shows up there. but I am sure I am on the top of their low priority list.

dude..I would be happy to help you out man...you got smd on your side plus you got team maxxsonics on your side!!!

Man, at least they lifted prints for you. When my truck was gutted this time last year, I called and said the truck was covered with prints and they didn't care less. Even though it was just fresh from a car show and super clean. They told me to piss off with my bullshit.

I hope you can still make it out for finals man, it would be nice to meet you in person.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It went into thermal protect. I have absolutely no air circulation in my trunk and I was playing full tilt almost the whole time it was on. So I did both my street beat runs back to bakc full tilt then some more demoing full tilt. All that combined with hot ass vegas causes some serious problems.

As far as when it got taken it had to have been when I went back to watch more people run through. My car was out of sight and I really didn't think anything of it. I mean your at a show. That is the last thing that would cross your mind is someone taking something as big as a xxv goliath out of the trunk.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

Archived