Sonic Electronix

Well I am still pissed about this and dealing with spamming bots......what we need to do is have someone type up aletter of "disgrace" or whatever *someone like chris who is great with words, and have every member on here e mail it to the corporate office boss and fill his email with this letter from all of us! spread the word on every forum out there and let him know we are starting a ban on progressive!

Hmmm... Just gimme the green light & it's a go bro! :)

I don't even have insurance ATM. IMO the cons out weighed the pros & as long as I drive safe as always, I'll be fine. My car isn't worth shit even though it's almost mint with 88K on it, so if someone hits me, maybe it'll be to my advantage to not be covered. That's what they're for, just like all that health insurance bullshit. --takes your money but doesn't do a damn thing in return.

Shit like this makes me pissed, & I'll gladly write a well-worded message for the CEO. (probably won't mean much though since he makes more in a day than most of us do in a year...)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Its a huge fine here in Canada if you dont have insurance. And Almost all the time the insurance company pays put when somthing is stolen. Ive had freinds and family that have had amps/decks/speakers ripped off and every single person has gotten money back from there insurance company.

Maybe you should move to Canada lol.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

damn, that really sucks, ive never had to deal with the insurance company yet, since i dont have any atm... but ive had a couple ps2 games stolen, out of my house, was gone for the weekend, and came back, and they were gone, who it was, idk, but thats besides the point, a thief is a thief. and when i was younger, and when pokemon was the big thing, i tried to be friends with this outcast, and he came over one day, and stole most all my shit, and showed them to me the next day at school... and there was this one time this kid stole my bike from school, i figured w.e. cant find my lock, itll be ok for 1 day, not true, and the asshole told me he stole it, and then sold it for weed, or w.e.

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

I just wish the insurance company would man up and pay me for my stuff. They have no problem collecting the money each month and I have never had a claim.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

ive been thinking, and it has been said in this topic already, what would be the difference if it was screwed down, or bolted down? only thing i can think of, is if there was a nut on the bottom side of the bolt that you couldnt get to, therefore making it really hard for anyone (including you) to remove,,,

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

ive been thinking, and it has been said in this topic already, what would be the difference if it was screwed down, or bolted down? only thing i can think of, is if there was a nut on the bottom side of the bolt that you couldnt get to, therefore making it really hard for anyone (including you) to remove,,,

Meh, not really. All you would really need is an open-end wrench to pull up on when placed underneath the head of the bolt to apply a constant upward tension on the nut below, & it'll come out even quicker than a screw. Now 2 or 3 nuts underneath... now that another story! :)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

any thing that thats not bolted down is covered by your renters or home owners insurance

if the item is over $500.00 and has its own serial # home owners insurance will not cover it! you need to add it to your pollicy.... although Allstate has covered my motocross gear ($700+), sunglasses ($300+), and all the CD's i could come up with reciepts or credit card statement for ($$$+)... but anyways if all these scumb bag theives would get jobs we wouldnt even have this problem! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

dam..... people are assholes man

y would someone do that? lazy scum of the earth P.O.S people

and the insurance company wouldnt do anything about it? something needs to be done about our insurance corporation here in america

insurance companies should be a non profit sorta thingy so any money that comes in from u will go right back out for u

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build