I will be making the big move from the northeast out to Los Angeles. I've already been there 3 times this year so I've done all of the tourist stuff but what is there to do when it comes to cars and car audio? Any places to go to or anywhere that has regular meets? I would love to take a trip up to Steve's but I'll be without my own car for a few months so that would be kind of tough (unless someone on here wants to take a trip up there)

Any advice would be much appreciated :drinks:

i do. if you stop by at east LA, go to king taco. the best mexican restaurant i went since i was a lil kid. universal studios/city walk around the burbank area. dodgers stadium for sure, but if you are around USC, just down the block is gonna be the hood (south central). lol. i lived in east la for like 15 years before i went to houston, tx but gonna move back in 2011. where in la you gonna stay at?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

For cars, there's A LOT of shows in the LA area. Alot of them are more car based then car audio based but they're still good shows. I take about 2hour drives just to go to them.

The Hollywood area is good to visit too, I don't know about living there though cuz you might get tired of it but it's cool to visit.

And there's a good amount of members that live in the LA area so you can meet up with them sometimes.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

and one thing you going to love about it too, TRAFFIC on the 101 i belive, or in the downtown area. shit gets packed around 4p, and skidrow

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

and one thing you going to love about it too, TRAFFIC on the 101 i belive, or in the downtown area. shit gets packed around 4p, and skidrow

OH YEAH!

It took me a little over an hour to get from the Santa Monica Pier to Hollywood Blvd. And it took another member on here about half an hour to take a drive that would take about 5 min in any other city.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

tell me about it. and if you are around the downtown area, where there are a lot of business like small private own business, shit is ghetto as hell and will see a lot of shit (bum fights for ex.) thats what i remember as i was growing up and my mom took me there like every weekend.

OH YEAH!

It took me a little over an hour to get from the Santa Monica Pier to Hollywood Blvd. And it took another member on here about half an hour to take a drive that would take about 5 min in any other city.

I was there a few weeks ago and it took a little over 90 minutes to do that trip. I have patience though so no worries there