Sonic Electronix

Run 1/0 from the batt back into a fused distro, then 4 gauge to each amp. The shorter you can keep the runs of 4 gauge the better. Add up the total fusing of the amps and thats the size you put under the hood 12 or so inches from the batt. This will let you to in the future change subs and amps and have the power you need already there.

exactly what i did. 0 guage at near the amp i ran a fused distro to mybxi 1610 that only accepted 4g

right on guys. I will be doing that then. 0 through fuse to fused distro block to 4 to amps. sounds like a done deal

Run 1/0 from the batt back into a fused distro, then 4 gauge to each amp. The shorter you can keep the runs of 4 gauge the better. Add up the total fusing of the amps and thats the size you put under the hood 12 or so inches from the batt. This will let you to in the future change subs and amps and have the power you need already there.

exactly what i did. 0 guage at near the amp i ran a fused distro to mybxi 1610 that only accepted 4g

right on guys. I will be doing that then. 0 through fuse to fused distro block to 4 to amps. sounds like a done deal

Yup! And my 4g was literally like 4"s lol 0g ftw !

nothign wrong with wiring directly from the amp it just takes more wire to do.

yeah but cutting a wire to fit in the amp is kinda ghetto, that's all I'm saying. and with distributors being so cheap, and add the fact that you would need less of the more expensive stuff and it looks better? seems worth it to me.

Did I say anything about that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

nothign wrong with wiring directly from the amp it just takes more wire to do.

yeah but cutting a wire to fit in the amp is kinda ghetto, that's all I'm saying. and with distributors being so cheap, and add the fact that you would need less of the more expensive stuff and it looks better? seems worth it to me.

Did I say anything about that.

i dont think he meant to quote you. i was talking about cutting wires... thats my bad.

Pics of this "distributor" block?? I'm gonna be that asshole, and correct you... It's a distribution block. Learn the proper lingo, and you'll be less likely to be made fun of... And more likely to be helped...

Someone posted a link to the wire size chart here, check it out...

ive never seen you be an asshole. I prefer the term blunt.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.