Sonic Electronix

RF Prime R250 BTW SUB P3 Shallow 10

That amp will be able to output 250watts cleanly. Tores chart should be fine for that.

Yea I know RF makes good amps im going to tune it sometime one more question?

Where in the hell do i get those Hz generators? like on a cd?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

realmofexcursion.com and voltage and even music quality plays into the factory and getting the right rms out.. if you tune your whole setup with a 92kbps cd and play a 320kbps CD.. will effect your original settings.

Alright... I cant help but thank you so much i have finally have a little grasp on Gain Thank you :)

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

realmofexcursion.com and voltage and even music quality plays into the factory and getting the right rms out.. if you tune your whole setup with a 92kbps cd and play a 320kbps CD.. will effect your original settings.

x2 realmofexcursion.com

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

also, i'd adjust it to whatever you primarily listen to. a while ago i used a cd to adjust my amps, yet listened to all my music from my ipod. my ipod had a different voltage than my cd player when played through the headphone jack, which would make my music play louder at lower volumes than a cd. which when turned up could have hurt my equipment since it was now seeing a higher voltage. so if you listen to only ipod music, tune it from your ipod. same with a cd player. and be cautious when playing from other sources. unless you know the output voltage is the same