Jump to content

4 DD2512's Civic Wall- Update 10/24 Page 4


Recommended Posts

Posted

since I know from similar setup, that box is heavy, but thank god, those are not 15's like we had them :D

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

Posted

Was cold and raining out all day so really couldn't get any work done. But did clamp the amp today. I have it on the DD M2a at .5 ohm right now did 2588 watts at 60hz with a rise to 1.6 ohms and the voltage was going down to about 12.9. So anyways each subs getting only about 650 watts so still under powered. Did put it on the TL today did 146.7 at 28-29hz thought that was good for not being sealed off and half power. Took some videos today but youtube keep saying error when I try to upload them so I will get them up as soon a possible.

Posted

146 at 28 hz?? Damn !

Seal that bish up!

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3795 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...