DC AUDIO ground pounder burban (FIRST T.L. results Page 26)

Got my DC stickers in for the caps an the 2 window stickers! The bolts for the subs should be in tomorrow as well as my 10,000k HIDs for my lows and fogs!!!

Work tonight, staying up when I work off going to get 6 sheets of 3/4" birch some 2x6, resin, and other goodies for the start of the box build tomorrow afternoon!!! I'll post up pics as I go... Also doing the battery trays under the truck tomorrow before the box build starts!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

pick up some polyurethane as well and ALOT of sandpaper!!

polyurethane the entire box and wet sand it smooth, then polish to help the airflow!!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Polyurethane??? Why not just resin the whole inside of the box then paint with a high gloss or clear coat finish??

And iv been doing alot of reading and iv read that 45s in the corners can sometimes hurt you... Any input on the 3 I have in my desgin? 1 under the port to help air flow to it, and 2 vertical ones in the back (the side closest to the back seat)

Thanks guys

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Polyurethane??? Why not just resin the whole inside of the box then paint with a high gloss or clear coat finish??

And iv been doing alot of reading and iv read that 45s in the corners can sometimes hurt you... Any input on the 3 I have in my desgin? 1 under the port to help air flow to it, and 2 vertical ones in the back (the side closest to the back seat)

Thanks guys

Unlike resin, polyurethane takes longer to dry so it smoothes itself out. When its dry is almost perfect. Once you get it finished all it takes is a quick wet sand with 1500 grit and then wax. Required alot less sanding.

Thanks guys

Unlike resin, polyurethane takes longer to dry so it smoothes itself out. When its dry is almost perfect. Once you get it finished all it takes is a quick wet sand with 1500 grit and then wax. Required alot less sanding.

this is nice to know i will be doing this inside my 4th order

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived