DC AUDIO ground pounder burban (FIRST T.L. results Page 26)

cant wait for this rebuild. its gonna be beyond ridiculous

i gave you a vote for SOTM too. to date the most impressive system i have ever heard

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

:woot: Cant wait for the rebuild bro.. This build is sick though, but the thought of all that power in a singer designed 4thorder.. Dam!! You might need to spend some extra cash on spare parts when all the flex breaks the grill off..:yahoo:

Jay

Haha thanks bro youl def ve in line for anthr demo mane!!! And we found out that 4 of my tweeters wer not working at carlcasper along with 1 of my rear door speakers... FTL

But yea man I'm to the point to where will take out the back seat if I absolutely have to to get where I want to be... I'm pumped for this rebuild as well!! Should be good man

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Thanks jay you Wer a huge part of this build man!!! And yea I'm almost to the point of sick of shit breaking lol.... Rear ac overhead controls are broken and dangling lol got them shoved back in for now, broke a push tab off the A pillars, broke both rear door latches agn, and during a demo.... The check eng light, abs light, traction control light, and now the truck goes into security mode lol I'll make a video all the gauges go blank and dead and it shows a lock in the message center lol.. WTF??? And that's with good voltage staying at 15v

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Thanks bro.. It was real great seeing my design come to life and pound as well as it has.. I know all the stuff breaking can start costing as much as the system itself.. I was thinking you were considering taking the back seat out.. The thought of the Burbzilla doing a 160 while cruising around with 5 people still would be a baddass thing while leaving the backseat in..

Thanks jay you Wer a huge part of this build man!!! And yea I'm almost to the point of sick of shit breaking lol.... Rear ac overhead controls are broken and dangling lol got them shoved back in for now, broke a push tab off the A pillars, broke both rear door latches agn, and during a demo.... The check eng light, abs light, traction control light, and now the truck goes into security mode lol I'll make a video all the gauges go blank and dead and it shows a lock in the message center lol.. WTF??? And that's with good voltage staying at 15v

Yoww man that blows... I don't mean to talk shit or anything, but it reminds me why I didn't go beyond 7kw ;) Trust me, I want to, I fight it constantly (the urge)... Gotta hold out a couple years.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Blake I never got to leave my approval in your log. This monster is absolutely amazing. I loved every second that I sat in it, and i spent some time in it lol

and now you are gonna be having a mike singer rebuild... i smell a 60. might need to take some time off school or work to encourage you guys to work harder haha

Every second????? You and Brandon camped in this bitch! LOL! I was the only one nice enough to get out and let other people shit themselves! LOL!

Archived