DC AUDIO ground pounder burban (FIRST T.L. results Page 26)

how much snow did yall get down in owensboro today?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Go with the tpi440. I went though a couple vellman o scopes and hated them. The TPI 440 does everything you need. Also look into super springs to help with all of the added weight. I just put a set on my truck to help with the extra 1000 lbs of shit i have added and they work great.

We did get but maybe 3" but they are coming from Louisville so idk about up there?? And yea thanks cj I'm goin with the TPI, as far as the super springs I should be ok my burban has a self leveling ride package for towing and everythin else... It works ok but even if my compressor goes out I have a set of air lines that go to my sleeve bags and I can just put a set amount of air in them... So we will see how that all works out first :) thanks guys guess I'm ordering a TPI today so I'll have something to play with while I await my alts, alt bracket, subs, sub amps, more fuse holders.... Lol still lots of stuff to come in

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Will you still have your second row seats?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Yes sir it will remain a 5 seater!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

All though I have been giving some thought to walling it off with 12- 15" in a clam but I'm gna see how these 9 do in this box.... Might be ordering 3 more XLs and anthr 5k within a year??

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

my TPI scope 440 plus is on the way!! :drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

my TPI scope 440 plus is on the way!! :drinks:

Nice! I got mine and am so glad I did. Picked mine up used for $100, couldnt beat it. I will vouch for there customer service too. When I got mine the screen was messed up to the point where you could barley read it. I emailed them and told them I bought it online used, they told me to send it to them for repair. I expected a hefty repair fee. To my surprise they had fixed it free of charge and they paid to ship it back to me.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

We did get but maybe 3" but they are coming from Louisville so idk about up there?? And yea thanks cj I'm goin with the TPI, as far as the super springs I should be ok my burban has a self leveling ride package for towing and everythin else... It works ok but even if my compressor goes out I have a set of air lines that go to my sleeve bags and I can just put a set amount of air in them... So we will see how that all works out first :) thanks guys guess I'm ordering a TPI today so I'll have something to play with while I await my alts, alt bracket, subs, sub amps, more fuse holders.... Lol still lots of stuff to come in

ya i havent heard about louisville either, in lex we've got like 4 inches right now and it's still comin down hard, but our mail still ran and i've seen some ups/fedex trucks on the roads

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived