December 2010 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Audio Savings!

you arent the brightest star in the sky are you?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

nominate me

Noobs!! :bull:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I don't really care what people say. I was one of those boys back in the day that everyone made fun of and humiliated in school. I never experienced any recognition in school. Heck, I did not go to any of the dances or events at school ( I was the outcast ) Over the years I have tried to expand out, meet new friends, being kind to everyone I meet, working hard in school and at my job that I had to quit to finish school.. You know what, I don't care what people say anymore about me, I just ignore their comments.. I will still try in the future, I don't just give up.

Thanks for the encouragement...

I don't really care what people say. I was one of those boys back in the day that everyone made fun of and humiliated in school. I never experienced any recognition in school. Heck, I did not go to any of the dances or events at school ( I was the outcast ) Over the years I have tried to expand out, meet new friends, being kind to everyone I meet, working hard in school and at my job that I had to quit to finish school.. You know what, I don't care what people say anymore about me, I just ignore their comments.. I will still try in the future, I don't just give up.

Thanks for the encouragement...

that wasnt directed to you dude. at least you've created a build log and posted pictures. You caught on quick. making two posts that say nominate me wtihout any mention of what hes working with is going to get you nowhere. You look like you've put a lot of time in your ride and done alot of work. Hell if you want I'll nominate you next month. :drink40:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Dude, don´t trip about it!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

well its good to take control of your life and try to be better to yourself, i agree with that, i was in a similar situation that you were. but you get further if you are just nice all the time. like for example, instead of calling you names and not telling you anything i will help you out and tell you that there are rules to win all the cool stuff, there always has been and always will be. nothing is free without a catch....ever.... just go to the first page and read them, then next month you can enter into the comp... also if your going to try to say anything on any thread please read every post, because if you did then you would have realized that we already have 50 people (which means its full and no more nominating) now all you can do it vote. so check out the rides that are on there now and vote for the one you like. then stick around and read more threads and post more and you will be known around here. everyone is very nice and awesome but it just tickles then the wrong way when you try to bust into there forum and expect to be known and win cool stuff, just hang around and get to know everyone. and next month, when you have more posts, enter into the SOTM. good luck.

Archived