Jump to content

Oldsboomer's Fi & Crescendo BC 5500(its here) Blowthru!!!!(vid last page!))


Recommended Posts

Posted

My interior looked just like that last week. They make the dashes nearly impossible to take out of these things!

haha it wasn't bad just very time consumming

Yeah thats for sure. If I could get a box designed I could catch up to you in progress!

i thought i designed you a box already..?

Posted

My interior looked just like that last week. They make the dashes nearly impossible to take out of these things!

haha it wasn't bad just very time consumming

Yeah thats for sure. If I could get a box designed I could catch up to you in progress!

i thought i designed you a box already..?

Me? Nope you told me you wouldnt cut metal for two 12's!

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Posted

My heater core blew so thats why i took everything out.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Glad to see you back at it! 8)

I've been back at it just saving the money to actually build it the new design is like 8.6 cubes at what i got by guessing on how to tune this shit is 34hz which with the angles and shit will prob bring it down to like 30 or im hoping lower

My interior looked just like that last week. They make the dashes nearly impossible to take out of these things!

haha it wasn't bad just very time consumming

Yeah thats for sure. If I could get a box designed I could catch up to you in progress!

what you need man? i could help you out most likely

Same truck as you. Only I'm going with 2 AQ HDC3 12's on a Sundown 3k.

blow thru? how much do you want to cut up your truck? like how big do you want to make the hole?

Yeah want to do a blowthru. How much the truck gets cut makes no difference to me.

haha ok that easy then my hole it 14.5 tall by 40 wide. but im doing 4 12's if you want to do 2 12's thats easy i can design something for you

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

My heater core blew so thats why i took everything out.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Glad to see you back at it! 8)

I've been back at it just saving the money to actually build it the new design is like 8.6 cubes at what i got by guessing on how to tune this shit is 34hz which with the angles and shit will prob bring it down to like 30 or im hoping lower

My interior looked just like that last week. They make the dashes nearly impossible to take out of these things!

haha it wasn't bad just very time consumming

Yeah thats for sure. If I could get a box designed I could catch up to you in progress!

what you need man? i could help you out most likely

Same truck as you. Only I'm going with 2 AQ HDC3 12's on a Sundown 3k.

blow thru? how much do you want to cut up your truck? like how big do you want to make the hole?

Yeah want to do a blowthru. How much the truck gets cut makes no difference to me.

haha ok that easy then my hole it 14.5 tall by 40 wide. but im doing 4 12's if you want to do 2 12's thats easy i can design something for you

Sweet thanks man

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Posted

Sweet thanks man

pm me with what your goals are as far as sound and if it for comps or daily, what kind of music you listen to and what your electrical is like

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Ok guys i have my box designed it might have very small changes but for now this is how it'll turn out I know its a basic drawing but im not doing a computer full sketch up on this box just yet. I hope you like it once i get some more money ill start my build on the box then order my recone.

1210102338.jpg

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Very interesting ... :popcorn:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Box looks good so far buddy how much cu ft are you goin o give?

umm not sure yet i might make the port longer so i can tune lower, but right now IIRC its at like 8.6-8.7 cubes if not a little more just made a guess on the amount of space the bracing would take.

Very interesting ... :popcorn:

I hope you like it

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

Ok guys i have my box designed it might have very small changes but for now this is how it'll turn out I know its a basic drawing but im not doing a computer full sketch up on this box just yet. I hope you like it once i get some more money ill start my build on the box then order my recone.

1210102338.jpg

looks familiar :D

IMG_0168.jpg

i can vouch that it's a good concept, execution is key brotha, plan plan plan!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...