This LEXI is SEXY!! Thinkin of some Vossen Rims! (video inside)

steve isnt "ballin" 200k plus in a tahoe, with the lex and the shop and the old/beautiful honda... some people are blind and ignorant.

Anyway. he'll yea on those rims. ill take a btl! :santa:

where do you get 200k from?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

sell the lame honda and get a BMW

honda is NOT baller status

lol. Take your foot out of your mouth bro.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

yeah those rims look sick..

yours already looks sick.. theres just a thing about white cars with black rims.. thats my taste right there.

but those rims are fly.. just get them machined black ones. :good:

this is that spl dsgb goon dude from tonight with that old lady getting the fist from black ops. :rofl:

peace bro.

steve isnt "ballin" 200k plus in a tahoe, with the lex and the shop and the old/beautiful honda... some people are blind and ignorant.

his ass......

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

new tahoe back in 01 prolly around 36k his rims he has now at least 6k. rf t-2500 1700 times that buy 8... you see were im going. plus all the past systems in it? easy 200k. but it was just a ball park guess

new tahoe back in 01 prolly around 36k his rims he has now at least 6k. rf t-2500 1700 times that buy 8... you see were im going. plus all the past systems in it? easy 200k. but it was just a ball park guess

i hate to tell you but those rims arnt 6k they are all day online(without tires) for 2,800 and were the same for 26s about a year ago when i was looking for new rims before i totaled my truck

im not saying thats what steve paid for them he might have paid more cuz he got them before a year ago but i honestly dont think they were 6k ....u2 rims arnt outrageous,like lexani, dub, and Ashanti rims

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

his ass......

It was just a guess, to get the point across to that guy that havin "unseen money" is better then a beamer or benz. besides im not gana sit here and crunch number adding everything from second skin to wire?

why do people keep on dumping on steve if you don't know what shit cost don't make it up steve does good work but he knows what it cost him and people guessing what it cost is lame cause thats what starts all the shit talking on the forum so all the 16yo kids please stfu.

Edited by loudmofo

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

i hate to tell you but those rims arnt 6k they are all day online(without tires) for 2,800 and were the same for 26s about a year ago when i was looking for new rims before i totaled my truck

im not saying thats what steve paid for them he might have paid more cuz he got them before a year ago but i honestly dont think they were 6k ....u2 rims arnt outrageous,like lexani, dub, and Ashanti rims

no i completly agree but i wasnt getting into detail. plus that 5k was including the pirelli's..