Sonic Electronix

dont sell subs, and buy another sub while your waiting to my some better subs.

just keep what you have, a better box will help you out way more than just better equipment it a bad box.

and you dont need Fi or DC, just cuz its all on here.

besides, sundown is the way to go anyway, haha

Ok so Ill just get a vented box for now. Im not too familiar with sundown, and are you talking subs? amps? or both?

both are great from them

just keep what you have, a better box will help you out way more than just better equipment it a bad box.

Ok so Ill just get a vented box for now. Im not too familiar with sundown, and are you talking subs? amps? or both?

both are great from them

I checked out Sundown Audio, and I liked what I seen and they seem very worth the money, But I would be able to get a Crescendo 3kw, or I guess the new ones come out Dec 20th ish, The 3k thats out of stock is only $549, the Sundown 3500 I believe was %1500ish, not that Im saying it's not worth it, I just won't be able to afford that anytime soon. I know it costs to play but untill my disability checks start coming in Im on a super tight budget. I was very interested in the Nightshade subwoofer tho, are they as beast as they say?

hey i thing that is msrp priceing i dont anyone here paid that price for there amps around here you can check on the for sale thread might find yourself a good deal on there good luck i own a 89 box chevy i know its pretty hard to get loud :drink40:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

both are great from them

I checked out Sundown Audio, and I liked what I seen and they seem very worth the money, But I would be able to get a Crescendo 3kw, or I guess the new ones come out Dec 20th ish, The 3k thats out of stock is only $549, the Sundown 3500 I believe was %1500ish, not that Im saying it's not worth it, I just won't be able to afford that anytime soon. I know it costs to play but untill my disability checks start coming in Im on a super tight budget. I was very interested in the Nightshade subwoofer tho, are they as beast as they say?

THe nightshades are more then beasts :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

hey i thing that is msrp priceing i dont anyone here paid that price for there amps around here you can check on the for sale thread might find yourself a good deal on there good luck i own a 89 box chevy i know its pretty hard to get loud :drink40:

Cool thanks bro, and so did you port your deck lid at all to get more sound thru? Thats what I think Im about to do cause it is hard to get the boxes loud