Build progression log of THE Blazer S10.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Theres a couple vids somewhere on ddkings youtube page. The DD's were about .7 louder but they costed 3x more so you can see the value. The chaos had the pleasure of getting in there as I did the roof and floor so thats why the huge gains. But in reality the chaos were only .7(approx) from the DD scores.

I have already compared the Mayhems to the DD's and they are louder than the DD's so I should see a nice gain coming from the chaos 15's. Both the Mayhem chaos were better sounding than the DD when played in the 30-40hz regions.

Also note in the last score(162) I had the floor done and the stetsoms were loaded to .3 ohm so it won't play music with that power, I just wanted to find the limit with a burp on the chaos 15's. So the 160 would be my normal musical load with the lower power.

Enclosure is big but I did that on purpose. Right now its 26.7 cubes(420sq inch port tuned to 36hz) and peaks at 45hz closed up but will be approx 43hz peak when done with maybe 23 cubes finalized.

Edited by dB Don

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

looking good don...

hope on seein er next summer

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0