So I'm browsing around on netflix on my PS3 and I see Saw VI. I cant believe a series of horrible movies could have made it to number six. In my opinion as far as popular movies goes, this series has to be the worst. Anybody got an opinion of another series that sucks this bad.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Turkish Anything

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

agreed. i saw 3 of them, and was like . wait. is the same shit! lol

I have to admit, the first one was good. I thought it was cool how much thought they put into the plot and the ending. But after the story gets dragged out it gets old.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I think sideways was by the worst possible excuse for a movie I have ever had the misfortune of watching...number 2...napoleon dynamite...that was a 100% cinematic abortion...terrible...terrible movies both...

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I think sideways was by the worst possible excuse for a movie I have ever had the misfortune of watching...number 2...napoleon dynamite...that was a 100% cinematic abortion...terrible...terrible movies both...

I was looking for movies that became a series. Making a bad movie is excusible. Making 6 movies that suck is not!

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I was looking for movies that became a series. Making a bad movie is excusible. Making 6 movies that suck is not!

ah, then I will change my answer to , all the friday the 13th movies, and the halloween movies, ummm...the harry potter movies, the twilight movies, lol I'm sure theres more

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I thought it was funny given its budget, I think Nacho Libre easily beats the Saw Movies

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived