stay busy foo... it helps talk to other females and just chill with your friends as long as time passes you wont even have time to think of her.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Hang tuff, maybe she will swing back around

i was gonna take her out one day next week and just talk to her about shit. but were in the process of "seeing other people" and i know how this shit works out lol i've tried talking to other girls, but the only kinds of girls around here are the "independent" type or "fugly bitches" or just plain out whores. im contemplating on moving out of this one horse town and moving in with my mom for awhile lol i'll have to transfer colleges, but thats no big deal right now (general studies ftw) and see how life is away from the drama and bullshit. i mean shes got a 5 bedroom house, doesnt mind if i throw a party or drink (as long as theres someone sober in the house) and theres 600 acres to ride bikes, fourwheelers and hunt on.

where im at now, theres no work. i live in town on about an acre of land. and there is absolutely nothing here for me, the only reason i stayed was because of "that girl" which kept me happy and occupied at all times. but now, it sucks to do anything that i've been doing for the previous 2 years.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

thats what the whole update was they changed the chat and stuff

I got it the day it dropped and chat was exactly how it is now

The patch updated a few diff things, like only being able to vote for a previous map once, I'm on the official forum and also blackopsforum.com <---mostly on this one though. If you mean the audio, they fined tuned the game audio since footsteps were inaudible, as well as plants/defuse.

A patch for hardline pro is coming, making it so you can only re-roll your own CP....also ak74u is getting patched

sorry, took it off topic lol

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation, tryin to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

stay busy foo... it helps talk to other females and just chill with your friends as long as time passes you wont even have time to think of her.

when im by myself or unoccupied by the "opposite sex" i get depresed as fuck, and bipolar lol depression and being bi-polar both run in my family and it sucks ass to have both.. theres about 5 holes in the wall beside my xbox from it getting rrod (running it for a while then shutting it off when the temperature of my house is cold causes it)

but it was the xbox not working that was just the straw the broke the camels back. theres not much of a stress reliever at this time of night, i just lay here and watch tv while my mind runs wild. i quit smoking 6 months ago, so the only thing that calms me down is copenhagen, which is what i've been quite dependent on these past few weeks, but i guess thats better than going out and beating the fuck out of some random guy, or a few guys that i have in mind that i wouldnt mind smashing their faces into a cinder block...

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Dude, it sucks but is the shut at the same time ...

Just keep bangin her ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

thats what the whole update was they changed the chat and stuff

I got it the day it dropped and chat was exactly how it is now

The patch updated a few diff things, like only being able to vote for a previous map once, I'm on the official forum and also blackopsforum.com <---mostly on this one though. If you mean the audio, they fined tuned the game audio since footsteps were inaudible, as well as plants/defuse.

A patch for hardline pro is coming, making it so you can only re-roll your own CP....also ak74u is getting patched

sorry, took it off topic lol

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation, tryin to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on."

if i had 60 bucks on me i'd run out and get blackops right now lol but im torn between those two solutions of what the hell happened and moving on. i mean i'd love to just stop being an emo bitch and get over it lol, but its just not as easy as it sounds for me.

and i know im the only one in the world with this problem, i know almost every single person in the world goes through this a few times. but its just easier for me to rant and vent than go do something stupid (noone said anything about this, but im just clearing that up)

Dude, it sucks but is the shut at the same time ...

Just keep bangin her ;)

fuck that shit broskie, that'd just make it 100 times harder for me. lol

how close is keyser to parkersburg?... lol

like 160 miles or 3 hours.

google maps ftw

edit: i've been trying to find the full video to your avatar since the day i first saw it lol

you seem like you're still in your 20s, trust. females are gonna come through. especially in college!

plus you seem to like her materials most, her house you describe sounds fkn dope!!!

and if thats the case send me ur 0 gauge. lol

Archived