Career Recommendations

Lol if you think its easy you should do some research on pipe welding. We weld high pressure stainless steel pipe that gets pressure tested and than each weld gets x-rayed. We weld any size pipe from 1/2" up to 24". It's not exactly easy but a field where you can never know or learn everything.

It's also pretty cool to know that some pipes I have welded for our units are now all over the world like Russia and China. Lol

Oh, i didnt know all that. Sorry if that offended you

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I'm finishing in Mechanical engineering next year. I love it/ Look into it. Not only are you exposed to electrical, but also mechanical systems and engines, introduced to thermodynamics and heat transfer laws that are used in designing all sorts of car engines, jet engines etc. It's a tough program, but the field is really broad and I plan on getting a 40k whip a year or two after I finish...I'll be like 23. I already have a job if I want as well. I'm in a co-op program, which means I have some semesters of full-time work for engineering companies. It's really amazing, and I always integrate car audio into my learning, and use my engineering knowledge in my car audio design.

Ill do some research on Mechanical Engineering. A 40k ride at age 23? Can I say DAMN!?! lol. In my science classes, I integrate car audio to what I learn also. It makes the class much easier

yes, it's possible man. It's no walk-in-the-park program.

BTW morris, I am aware of Rolls Royce, we have them here but they build jet engines. I work with people like you a lot. I just got my next work term job at Pratt and Whitney, who also builds jet engines and such. Should be fun :D

Anyways, Whoever said money isn't everything is totally correct. I am very lucky to love what I study and be in a field in which money will be no worry. And I'll be buying a house first as soon as I graduate, then whatever money is left over will go to the car. Even if I can only get my dream ride by 25, I'll still be happy. BTW I plan on getting a 370z (or the next Z that comes out) and twin turbo-ing it...just something I've wanted to do for a while. Also I'd put some sick-ass 10's in it, and some dope component speakers so you better believe there will be a build on here eventually :P

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

No not at all man lol. Welding is a pretty cool field though. Believe it or not you can actually get a Phd. in welding engineering. If you have a trade school you could go to you should see if they have a welding program.

A Phd in welding? Thats pretty funny :)

I'm finishing in Mechanical engineering next year. I love it/ Look into it. Not only are you exposed to electrical, but also mechanical systems and engines, introduced to thermodynamics and heat transfer laws that are used in designing all sorts of car engines, jet engines etc. It's a tough program, but the field is really broad and I plan on getting a 40k whip a year or two after I finish...I'll be like 23. I already have a job if I want as well. I'm in a co-op program, which means I have some semesters of full-time work for engineering companies. It's really amazing, and I always integrate car audio into my learning, and use my engineering knowledge in my car audio design.

Ill do some research on Mechanical Engineering. A 40k ride at age 23? Can I say DAMN!?! lol. In my science classes, I integrate car audio to what I learn also. It makes the class much easier

yes, it's possible man. It's no walk-in-the-park program.

BTW morris, I am aware of Rolls Royce, we have them here but they build jet engines. I work with people like you a lot. I just got my next work term job at Pratt and Whitney, who also builds jet engines and such. Should be fun :D

Anyways, Whoever said money isn't everything is totally correct. I am very lucky to love what I study and be in a field in which money will be no worry. And I'll be buying a house first as soon as I graduate, then whatever money is left over will go to the car. Even if I can only get my dream ride by 25, I'll still be happy. BTW I plan on getting a 370z (or the next Z that comes out) and twin turbo-ing it...just something I've wanted to do for a while. Also I'd put some sick-ass 10's in it, and some dope component speakers so you better believe there will be a build on here eventually :P

I cant believe youre so young and doing all this!

Maybe DC Level 7 10s or SMD 10s will be out by then..lol. Ill definitely be subbed to the build

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

if i were you id seriously consider this job.

pharmacy...

right now im working at my dads pharamcy as a tech getting paid 10 and hour. its a fairly simple job. to be a pharmacist you need 4 years of collage and then you go right out making 100k+ a year... and the best catch is, pharacist are in demand all over the country :drinks:

my plans are keep working as a tech till collage, get my degree in pharmacy, take over the shop. and then once im 40 sell it and open my own car audio shop :santa:

just an idea, decent job, you said you like math and hopefully this year in high school or next you'll do chem. and i think you will like it alot!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Can someone tell me how to upload a pic from my Droid phone? I would like to show everyone a pic of the units build. It truly is a amazing thing.

Download the PhotoBucket app. Copy the "img" url to an SMD post. You need a Photobucket account though.

if i were you id seriously consider this job.

pharmacy...

right now im working at my dads pharamcy as a tech getting paid 10 and hour. its a fairly simple job. to be a pharmacist you need 4 years of collage and then you go right out making 100k+ a year... and the best catch is, pharacist are in demand all over the country :drinks:

my plans are keep working as a tech till collage, get my degree in pharmacy, take over the shop. and then once im 40 sell it and open my own car audio shop :santa:

just an idea, decent job, you said you like math and hopefully this year in high school or next you'll do chem. and i think you will like it alot!

Really? I didnt realize they made so much. They are in the health care industry, so I shouldve expected that. I would LOVE to work at a Car Audio Shop. The demand just doesnt seem high though

LMFAO so true

Archived