How do i wire to a 1ohm load?

each speaker will get its own pos and neg.. just use left for the left, right for the right and your done

and yes kat, if you wire each channel to .5 on a mono amp it will come out to .25 :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ok so this will give me a 1 ohm load then right since im using 2 woofers. Which positive and negative do i use for each woofer. The ones side by side in my image or the first positive and 2nd negative if your looking from left to right?

turn the woofer over and look at it from above. spin it till it matches the picture, wire accordingly.

i understand the wiring for the subs now. gonna be using HDORRE image since im using both terminals. But do i use the 2 lefts for 1 subs and the 2 right for the other. Or the 1st left terminal and 1 right terminal.

terminals on amp go +/-/-/+

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

i understand the wiring for the subs now. gonna be using HDORRE image since im using both terminals. But do i use the 2 lefts for 1 subs and the 2 right for the other. Or the 1st left terminal and 1 right terminal.

if you're going by hdorre's picture, wire one woofer to + - and other to - +. if you're going by either derricks or my picture, pick whatever + and - you want.

pos from 1 sub goes to pos at the amp, pos from the other sub goes to pos on the amp

neg from 1 sub goes to neg at the amp, neg from the other sub goes to the neg at the amp...

positive to positive negative to negative... AFTER you wire it like we suggested

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i dont understand WHY you want to use all the terminals. Sundowns are internally bridged, so only use 1 channel, and wire both dual 1's to 1 ohm, its not that damn difficult.

wire it like this, and be done. Shit.

2_1ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

i dont understand WHY you want to use all the terminals. Sundowns are internally bridged, so only use 1 channel, and wire both dual 1's to 1 ohm, its not that damn difficult.

wire it like this, and be done. Shit.

2_1ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

no need to confuse him further. either way he wires it will work.

I generally wire the 1st positive coil to positive on the amp, 1nd negative wire to the negative on the amp, and connect the 2nd set of coils together (positive to negative)

Edit: Its confusing typing this shyt

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i know, but hes already confused as hell. That picture will be 10x easier to wire. Hes gonna fuck something up useing all 4 terminals.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived