Alright so i a 90 Integra and im already in need of front struts. On top of that I want to lower my car so do it need to buy new mabey better front stuts and lowering springs, and use the old rear struts with the new springs or should i just buy all new stuts? Im new to this so i have no idea what my options are.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Or you could just get coil overs so you can lower to where you want it I had teins on mine and I also liked ground controls just don't go cheap cause it will ride horible

this cant be stressed enough. struts and springs arnt the places to cut corners on the budget, just spend a little money on some quality equipment, and you will be happy for years to come. B)B)

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

there are a select few on here who actually know about honda's and what they do and don't like. let us know exactly how much you're willing to spend and we will find you the best setup for the money. just remember, the less you spend, the shittier it's going to be

well its gonna cost more than you would think and i would suggest getting a adjustable coil over setup so you can adjust it just the way you want. a lot of people just get springs but most of them are not happy with how it is. its either to low or to high.

these are not to bad: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FUNCTION-FORM-TYPE-1-COILOVERS-INTEGRA-90-93-DA-NEW-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZMakeQ3aAcuraQ7cModelQ3aIntegraQ7cYearQ3a1990QQhashZitem3a52ed70e6QQitemZ250499395814QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1374wt_897

these are ok to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SKUNK2-FULL-COILOVER-SUSPENSION-KIT-ACURA-INTEGRA-90-93-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZMakeQ3aAcuraQ7cModelQ3aIntegraQ7cYearQ3a1990QQhashZitem5196007208QQitemZ350408962568QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2911wt_939

i will tell you this. some people like certain setups and others hate them. a lot of people are finding koni yellows struts(cant adjust ride height) and ground control coil overs to be one of the best setups with an option to get top hats to go even lower and still have decent ride. its really up to you and how much you wanna spend

EDIT: look at the poll lol this will tell you how popular the setup i said above is.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2554074

also some more info. looks like a lot of people are going with 350 front and 300 rear spring rates for a good daily driver with the adjustable damper on the strut set to soft. i myself will be switching to koni's if i keep my hatch

Edited by Loudcivic

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I doubt he wants to spend $900+ on struts and coilovers... but god knows I sure as hell did :drinks: in the pictures they are half-way down and the car rode MUCH better then any stock honda of that generation I've ever been in. the coilovers spun all the way down will allow the car to sit flat on the ground after some mods to the strut towers

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0261-1.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg