See what snow does

From the angle of the tires, looks like he wasnt sliding, or he'd have damage on the side, not just the front. He probably went to turn and ran out of road. Should have slowed down first.

How would sliding affect the side of the vehicle?

If he was sliding, he would have more sideways momentum and when the front stopped, the side would have whipped around and hit something or possibly flipped.

You think people don't slide in straight lines? lol

He was going straight and he started to slide. He tried to regain control by turning the wheels but slides into a tree.

Shit in snow I drive as slow as possible, you never really know what is going to happen.

And to me that's a pretty shitty reason to be out in that, ida said y'all are stayin herei ain't puttin us or my vehicle at risk bein out in real shitty weather. But that's just me I guess

that would have been the best idea. kinda thinkin he was maybe tryin to show off to all of his friends maybe sliding around a little bit

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

This does suck, but experience does not always help... I have been driving on the street for a couple years and just recently i was taking a turn in the rain next thing i know the truck does a full 180... No i was not speeding, matter of fact doing about 5-8 under and i even slowed down a LOT for the turn. Sometimes it doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, It happens so fast even the most experienced drivers couldn't stop it from happening.

Also i do agree that if the roads are bad that common sense says to stay off them, There is nothing that is that important to put your vehicle and LIFE in danger, Unless its a life or death situation but then again there is 911.

It does suck and i hope that he is able to get it fixed best of luck to your friend man and glad that no one was hurt.

And to me that's a pretty shitty reason to be out in that, ida said y'all are stayin herei ain't puttin us or my vehicle at risk bein out in real shitty weather. But that's just me I guess

that would have been the best idea. kinda thinkin he was maybe tryin to show off to all of his friends maybe sliding around a little bit

and theres the winner.... 99% of 17 year olds will do this, and when shit like this happens they lie their way out of it..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

He is known to showoff but when he has other people in the car he knows better than to do anything stupid.

Hell I went out yesterday driving for a bit and when I turned into my road I slid when I was going 5mph...

Shit was nuts!

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

That's kinda what I'm thinkin too, I think there leavin out a detail or two..then again I wasn't there I can't say for sure, but to me it seems like there is something they are leavin out.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

That's kinda what I'm thinkin too, I think there leavin out a detail or two..then again I wasn't there I can't say for sure, but to me it seems like there is something they are leavin out.

Whatever I told you is what he told me.

"I went down the hill and just lost complete control."

EDIT: And when coming down the hill he was on you have to brake the entire way or you will go around another corner doing 35-40mph.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

IMO, a 17 year old should never have that nice of a vehicle. Not because they didnt earn it or anything. It's because they wont appreciate. But hey, that's only my opinion.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Whatever I told you is what he told me.

"I went down the hill and just lost complete control."

EDIT: And when coming down the hill he was on you have to brake the entire way or you will go around another corner doing 35-40mph.

Seems to me like he would have known that and did a simple thing called "avoid it".

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

IMO, a 17 year old should never have that nice of a vehicle. Not because they didnt earn it or anything. It's because they wont appreciate. But hey, that's only my opinion.

So you are saying that my buddy who is 17 that works his fuckin ass off everyday at work does not deserve the 07 that he drives??? You dont know the person, There for you dont have the place to make a judgement, For all you know he has a job, works his ass off to get the truck and continues to work his ass off to pay the insurance payments.

Archived