See what snow does

Oh and since your a 4wd guru then you do know that driving a 4wd on dry pavement will mess up your front differential. I have been driving since you were 5yrs old son. I'm just trying to save peoples lives not give them bad information like 4wd's are like driving on rails in the snow or something like that. If you drive at highway speeds and take a corner in 4wd you will end up in the ditch.

Where in this thread did anyone say about driving with 4wd on with dry pavement?

And who the hell said anyone was driving highway speeds?

teejay did actually

i mean i ran 4x4 all year round its a kind of a reminder im not gona have trouble on the road lol

Quote from a couple posts ago.

Meaning that he was running 4x4 on dry pavement.

But that is also false, If it is anything like mine which is 4wheel all time then it is designed to be in 4x4 at all times,

Well considering i didn't get frustrated and your talking shit over the internet as a 28 year old you should grow up some =] funny have tables turn isn't it? But hey you can think your good at it all always someone better then you =] and talking shit over the internet is like being a retard in the special Olympics even if you when your still retarded =]

I really am enjoying where this thread is going...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived