Sonic Electronix

What Would I Need To Put 4 18 Inch Subs In My Vehicle?

yea..i think its possible to fit it...but there needs to be a lot of know-how involved...as well as a ton of money if u wanna be loud like the big boys!!

Exactly. There is no just throwing in some prefab boxes and you're done. To run 4-18's you would lose most of your interior.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

What type of subs, cost, box size, amps, etc. I had to postpone my bigger sysem but I want high sq as well as spl...hit me up

WTF? Is this guy serious? <_<

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Please dont be another big-sexy-audio with all these claims of great things and then nothing happens....I got 4 18's right now, not installed, but im not gonna start sayin shit about the install until i know i have everything that i need to do it. im still waitin on amps, batts, and top assemblies, but everything has been paid for, shipping is a bitch. haha

xa-1.gif

What type of subs, cost, box size, amps, etc. I had to postpone my bigger sysem but I want high sq as well as spl...hit me up

lmfao thats 1 of the funniest shit i have heard in a long time...you didnt say what subs what amps what batts or ANYTHING all you said was 4 18's in a cheeroke...pyle sony?worste explanation ever haha...

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

lmfao thats 1 of the funniest shit i have heard in a long time...you didnt say what subs what amps what batts or ANYTHING all you said was 4 18's in a cheeroke...pyle sony?worste explanation ever haha...

huh? that was his question he didnt claim to have any of this. he is claiming that he is going to buy all of this stuff once we tell him what to buy.

he wants 4 18's and doesnt know of ANY sub or ANY amp or ANY batt or ANY alt or ANYTHING...he didnt say how much much it be for 4 18' DD 9518's on 4 z1's in about a 24cubed box on 12 kinetik 2400's or nothing...there is more than 1 biliion ways to have 4 18's...you have to narrow it down atleast alittle...you want kicker subs and rockford amps...something

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Archived