Sonic Electronix

What Would I Need To Put 4 18 Inch Subs In My Vehicle?

IF YOU GOT 40K WE CAN THINK OF SOME SHIT FOR YOU...I WOULD DO ALITTLE R&D B4 GOING OFF AND SPENDING 40K JUST BC PPL ON HERE SAYS TO...THATS JUST FRIGGIN CRAZY...I DONT THINK STEVE HAD ALL THAT MONEY AND WENT ON SOME SITE AND BOUGHT IT BC PPL SAID WAS GOOD...HE DID ALOT OD R&D AND LOOK AT HIME...HES A CRAZY MOFO LOL

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

wtf do u do for a living? blowing 40k like it aint shit.

I'm just a very good investor, and I also do some small time stock broking, and if you read my other post that is going around you will know I invent some things too, although that is the best one yet.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

IF YOU GOT 40K WE CAN THINK OF SOME SHIT FOR YOU...I WOULD DO ALITTLE R&D B4 GOING OFF AND SPENDING 40K JUST BC PPL ON HERE SAYS TO...THATS JUST FRIGGIN CRAZY...I DONT THINK STEVE HAD ALL THAT MONEY AND WENT ON SOME SITE AND BOUGHT IT BC PPL SAID WAS GOOD...HE DID ALOT OD R&D AND LOOK AT HIME...HES A CRAZY MOFO LOL

Well yea of course, thats why I'm not just listening to what my friends alone say, I'm probably going to take at least a couple of months until I get this stuff planned out.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

IMO.... If you have 40k to spend on a system and it won't hurt than why not just send that $ and ship your ride to Steve Meade and let him do whatever he wants to it. Don't ask him questions. Just let his mind and skills create you a system that will impress everyone in your town and on this website, but first you have to check with him on that.

Also, i'm sure anyone on here would accept a project like this unless you're bs'n.

Now if you send me 40k and your ride I wouldn't disappoint you neither.

BlockShaker's Competition Page and Build-Up Pics

MY SET UP:

Eclipse CD5435 CD/MP3 Player

Alpine DVE-5207 DVD Player

Alpine PKG-1000 10.2" Monitor

Alpine TUE-T151 TV Tuner

Boyo Back Up Camera

Alpine ERA-G320 EQ

Apple Mini Ipod

Scosche RF Wireless Remote for Ipod

Stinger Volt Meter

Audiocontrol MVC

Precision Power PCX-2400

Precision Power PCX-4125

MB Quart Premium PCE-215 (2 Sets)

MB Quart Premium 6 1/2" Mid-Bass

JL Audio 15W0-8 (8)

Stinger Battery Power2 SP1000 (2)

Stinger Fuse Blocks, Holders and Distribution

Alumapro 15 Farad Cap

Stinger 200Amp Relay

100 Blue LEDs (Headliner and Amp Rack)

Stinger Hyper RCAs

Stinger Wiring- 1/0 GA, 4 GA, 8 GA, 10 GA, 12 GA and 14 GA

5 Blue LED Toggle Switches

I'm just a very good investor, and I also do some small time stock broking, and if you read my other post that is going around you will know I invent some things too, although that is the best one yet.

your an investor in what? and stock broking for what company? and you invented what? show us pictures of your inventions and investments ect ect.

i'm not calling u a bull shitter but show proof.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

in others posts you have put up you said you had a bunch of jl stereo equipment...

i think you need to re think a lot of things...if you invent stuff and invest in stuff then i personally think a bigger car something rather then a 96 cherokee should be in order...yah thats a good car dont get me wrong but for what your looking for not a good idea if you got 40k...my 2 cents which isnt much in some cases

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

Blockshaker had the best Idea yet. But remember Money talks and bullshit walks.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

in others posts you have put up you said you had a bunch of jl stereo equipment...

i think you need to re think a lot of things...if you invent stuff and invest in stuff then i personally think a bigger car something rather then a 96 cherokee should be in order...yah thats a good car dont get me wrong but for what your looking for not a good idea if you got 40k...my 2 cents which isnt much in some cases

with 40k you can fit 4 18s in that car lol. i mean you can easily fit a big enough box if youre willing to give up the rear seats but if you want a box like meades, its not going to work in the ZJ sorry.

Archived