Sonic Electronix

What Would I Need To Put 4 18 Inch Subs In My Vehicle?

hoopty aint his...and he has stated he wouldnt mind if it was louder then the 4 in his hoe cause he knows he built it soo

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

I dont think meade would have a problem doing it for the cash, but I doubt this kid really has the cash. No Offense, but I can even count how many people come on here, or any forum saying I want this that and the other, and money isn't an object. I am calling bullshit as of right now, but I will happily eat my words if you do actually drop 40k on a system, or car and system.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I dont think meade would have a problem doing it for the cash, but I doubt this kid really has the cash. No Offense, but I can even count how many people come on here, or any forum saying I want this that and the other, and money isn't an object. I am calling bullshit as of right now, but I will happily eat my words if you do actually drop 40k on a system, or car and system.

x2

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

hoopty aint his...and he has stated he wouldnt mind if it was louder then the 4 in his hoe cause he knows he built it soo

yeah i know it isnt his that was my point. hes building a louder truck than his (maybe) and doesnt really care if it is louder. he would be willing to out do his system (maybe).

yeah i know it isnt his that was my point. hes building a louder truck than his (maybe) and doesnt really care if it is louder. he would be willing to out do his system (maybe).

oh haha my bad didnt catch on to that one but and yah guess the only way to know is to here from the man himself

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg

me personally if i was building it i wouldnt care if it was louder than any of my vehicles because to me its not who is louder than me or who's stereo i make loder than mine or how much money i make from it because im not expensive at all..to me its the passion and the love of car audio is why i do it.....

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

ah, well I agree with u guys on that meade would do it, but for a total stranger? i can understand if it was sum1 he's good friends with, but for a total stranger? oh, and it he said it him self he's been building his friends systems for 20 years. I say we wait and see if Meade will even reply.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

if money was involved, why the hell would it matter if it was for a complete stranger? it doesnt.

btw, i built a 7^3 box for my buddy in the back on his 97 cherokee. you will need to lose the back seat for 4 18s. he doesnt have much room left, and its a tiny bit higher than the back seat.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I can't wait to see what happens with this....If money comes? What Meade says? If someone is a bullshitter? Standing by this thread.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Archived