ok i was wondering if you can paint a cell phone...like the casing if i took it all part and re-painted the plastic hard case with car paint...or would it like have some type of a chemical reaction?

only reason i asked if because i have painted plastic, and it like melted it away lol

so i was wondering if this would work?

i go to auto body school so i have unlimited amount to car paints and everything so i dont need to buy anything and im not looking to buy anything else

thanks

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

alright... sounds good i wanna paint it i was just scared cuz i paint a phone hard plastic cover and it just like dissolved away and my teacher said it did it cuz the plastic on the case was unstable when mixed with the chemical in the paint, but im try on my spare phone and if it messed up then i wont do it lol

alright... sounds good i wanna paint it i was just scared cuz i paint a phone hard plastic cover and it just like dissolved away and my teacher said it did it cuz the plastic on the case was unstable when mixed with the chemical in the paint, but im try on my spare phone and if it messed up then i wont do it lol

we used spray paint not car paint...just sayin

isn't car paint mixed with liek acetone or something like that?

lacker thinner ...lol but i mean i have used it before to wipe the back of my phone and we use it to clean our hands in class every day so i think it should work .... :shrug:

yea i repainted mine like every month. sometimes looked real damn nice and legit. fav one was some tight ass purple no homo .

felt like i had a new phonoe every month haha

yea i repainted mine like every month. sometimes looked real damn nice and legit. fav one was some tight ass purple no homo .

felt like i had a new phonoe every month haha

lol yea im prolly painting mine, blue pearl with copper flake