Sacramento folks please enter

I started a door panel build last weak or so for my car. For the base to build everything off of I'm using 1/4in MDF. A few months ago I bought a full 1/4in sheet of MDF at lowes in elk grove/laguna area. Went back there few days ago and all they have is 1/2in 3/4in and 1in MDF.

Didn't have much time today, but I went to 3 different Lowes today before they all closed and came up with nothing. Went to 4 different local Home Depots and Nothing. No one seems to have full large sheets 1/4in MDF in stock or just does not carry it.

Tomorrow I plan to hit up some lumber yards, but I'm just wondering if any local heads actually happen to know where I can go to get some without having to make calls/road trips all day.

So if anyone can help me save some time and gas and point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks

EDIT: Also if you know of a place that has it, would you happen to know if they cut it there also so I can fit it into my car?

Edited by Rell

These guys will have it.

http://www.hugheshardwoods.com/3.htm

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

No, they are a little cheaper then HD and whatnot.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)