So my best friend that i chill with and do all kinds of wild shit with on the weekends has been having some serious "Baby Daddy" drama and BS. I didnt really want to get involved but i decided to for the reason that her and her daughter dont deserve the bullshit he has been putting them through.

Long story short he always calls her degrading names and says the baby isnt his which is bullshit because she isnt a hoe and doesnt sleep around...

He refused to help raise HIS daughter or even pay child support so knowing that they had a court appearance concerning this BS i made some phone calls and i got his ass locked up for a year :). She has been raising her on her own and doing a great job of it but thats not the point he made the child he needs to raise the child

Maybe when he comes out he will Man the F**K up and take care of his child....

I feel good about another dead beat dad going to jail....

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

abuse of powers! crooked cop!

lol nah. i hope it turns him into a good man instead of a more fucked up one.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

So now he will spend a year in jail(that, you will pay for) and she for damn sure wont see any child support.

I have three kids, two of which there fathers have never been around. One pays $50 from time to time, not enough to make a difference, records show he has paid about $1200 in 8 years. The other one has never paid a dime(in 12 years).

If he does not want to be a father, he wont. No judge can make him. Child support wont either. Yeah she might get some money but its not guaranteed. Putting him up for child support could make him change but i highly doubt it. What will most likely happen is the relationship is just going to be that much worse and now he will be in and out of jail for a long time.

Best bet since he doesn't want to take the responsibility is to just let him be. He will be the one missing out. Sure everyone wants there kid to have both parents but unfortunately it dont work out that way all the time. No matter how much she does to him she cant make him be a father.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

If this was me I'd get out of jail and be going right back in. NO ONE should have to mess with what the hells going on. Much less abuse power and make calls to get someone they know in jail...

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

If this was me I'd get out of jail and be going right back in. NO ONE should have to mess with what the hells going on. Much less abuse power and make calls to get someone they know in jail...

Wow im glad you see that as abusing power... Nothing i did was wrong in any way...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

If you want to comment on this then please by all means do so... Any smart ass comments will be deleted im telling everyone right now

IDGAF who thinks what i was just expressing that I was excited that a piece of shit is sitting in jail..You can comment as you see fit as long as you dont come up with some smart ass remarks

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

You don't know your legal system very well do you? All Smoke did was get a guy put in jail for breaking the law for failure to pay..

I must say, we have some smart ones on this board...

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Archived