Sonic Electronix

I suggest alpine mrp_m2000 rated 2000rms at 2ohms and there 450 a piece

You should do a little bit more research. $450 for a max possible 2000 watts at 2 ohms isn't a very good deal.

One thing a lot of people forgot to ask is what voicecoil configurations he purchased. Will the final ohm load be 1 ohm, 2 ohm, there are many options here. If both subs wired down to 1 ohm the AQ3500 is your best option. Can be had for $749 brand new shipped. Can be found for $550 used.

If 1 ohm each sub wired separately, do two AQ2200 at $389 shipped each. Can be found used for under $300 a piece. Some are on caco right now and I think one here.

I got the single voice coil n212's with pchamber and HiXMcoil rated for daily driving.

I suggest alpine mrp_m2000 rated 2000rms at 2ohms and there 450 a piece

You should do a little bit more research. $450 for a max possible 2000 watts at 2 ohms isn't a very good deal.

One thing a lot of people forgot to ask is what voicecoil configurations he purchased. Will the final ohm load be 1 ohm, 2 ohm, there are many options here. If both subs wired down to 1 ohm the AQ3500 is your best option. Can be had for $749 brand new shipped. Can be found for $550 used.

If 1 ohm each sub wired separately, do two AQ2200 at $389 shipped each. Can be found used for under $300 a piece. Some are on caco right now and I think one here.

Yeah they will be at 1ohm wired separately. I just hope I have enough trunk space to feed them.

And even if they were single, it doesnt tell us the voicecoil configuration. I am more than sure your only options are D1 or D2...which stand for dual 1 ohm voicecoils or dual 2 ohm voicecoils...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That doesn't make any sense...I have never seen single voice coil BTLs...

Hmm maybe Im reading it wrong? Dunno.

Click Here<-- This is the specs for it, I got the n212's

No worries, learning is life.

But the link takes me to the specs, but do not specify D1 or d2. Knowing this will be important when figuring out an amp, and how it is wired.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?