J-Lane Posted December 18, 2010 Report Posted December 18, 2010 Nice looking build so far. When do we see some vids?
SPEER419 Posted December 18, 2010 Author Report Posted December 18, 2010 Who wantsss some viddd? I Like It LOWWWW
SPEER419 Posted December 19, 2010 Author Report Posted December 19, 2010 Well i was steelhead fishing and took a quick vid... dont mind the mess and some wire im not finshed yett.... gain is only half way for break in and its stilll loud!! I Like It LOWWWW
mazdaspl Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 looks good man.. just wait till you get them broke in..
Socky Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 Looking good man, needs more powa Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
SPEER419 Posted December 19, 2010 Author Report Posted December 19, 2010 Yea more power for sure. I have read a couple post on sub break in and some post where people dont break them in... But how long do you guys think for break in time? I Like It LOWWWW
SPEER419 Posted December 23, 2010 Author Report Posted December 23, 2010 Well I got metered today... sorry the iphone takes shitty pictures... My audio store is doing a compitition for db, whoevers truck is the loudest by the end of the month gets a dicount in the store and your name on the reader boared... so I stoped by..Took first place with a 148 on music I Like It LOWWWW
bobmcbob_345 Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 Nice numbers!! Espescialy on just music! Was this on a term lab? These arnt even broken in yet are they
SPEER419 Posted December 23, 2010 Author Report Posted December 23, 2010 Nice numbers!! Espescialy on just music! Was this on a term lab? These arnt even broken in yet are they Spl meter.... Sub have been playing like a week now but Im guessing only about 600-700 watts a sub?... I Like It LOWWWW
OldsBoomer Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 was tat sealed up? Suburban Coming Soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.