Random stuff... this kid said "how bout I knock the shit outta you" I say "ok try it" he hits me and I say "you hit like a girl" then *bam!* hit him right on the button as they say. Also post some of your fight stories.

Edited by matt3477

Random stuff... this kid said "how bout I knock the shit outta you" I say "ok try it" he hits me and I say "you hit like a girl" then *bam!* hit him right on the button as they say

cool story, did you get suspended from high school? lol or one of those lunch detentions? lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Random stuff... this kid said "how bout I knock the shit outta you" I say "ok try it" he hits me and I say "you hit like a girl" then *bam!* hit him right on the button as they say

cool story, did you get suspended from high school? lol or one of those lunch detentions? lol

Nope just called it self defense and they said, that was fine... Cause he hit first so..

op shoulda posted " IMMMM GAAYYY "

all in all, he did hit him right in the "button" ; ) lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Locking this thread... Since everyone wants to just rag on the OP

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌