Second Skin Audio

dc vs t3

Dun dun dun...... DUN DUN!!

No vs thread are allowed here. It just turns into a big argument and cat fight from people who don't usually have any previous use of one brand. Both brands should be a very good buy and make you happy.

I'd go DC though ;)

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Everything I've seen says T3 has great customer service and it looks like all of their subs get the job more than done. Same goes DC. And also for most sub manufacturers. That's why VS threads get no where. Pick what you think looks the best and enjoy it for yourself.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

no vs threads. it becomes fan boy peepee touching contests.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ummmm.... chose that one. Na foreal though vs thread suck so pick whichever one you want just do some searches and read some reviews and you'll be good to go.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

ok i got the point people arent mature enough to just say one or the other they have to use the my dicks bigger than yours thing... cool...

Since youre new ill take the time. Most people have never ran all of the subs that you are asking about. So they will have a bandwagon favorite. Thats all they know because before thye picked that up they were running some rfp3s on an amp I wouldnt have enough power from to run my front stage. So of course they are crazy loud and sound so good blah blah blah. Then someone jumps in saying the exact same thing for the other brand. Next thing oyu know you got 43 people talking shit on manufacturers and all are supporters of this forum. I can say this. Both DC and T3 are preferred manufacturers on this site. There's no bottom of the barrel vendors sporting the supporting vendor tag here. I dont think you could go wrong with either brand. If you want something tried and true go DC if you want to rock the boat a little and try some brand new to the market woofers that will probably knock your face off as well go T3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.