Sonic Electronix

Not attempting to shoot down your hopes and dreams.... I just think it would be a safer and much better investment to do work like that yourself not trust someone else's S**T

this man has a point...trust me you wouldnt wanna buy my shoddy ass presidential soloution of a car lol

The guys is a diesel mechanic and he had this truck for a while. He did all the mods and what not and hasn't driven it as much since it is his 2nd truck.

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

this is a great find. dont listen to all these other guys. if your worried about how good it was put together then go around and check all the bolts. look at it. ven if it has been beat, all your going to do it beat it anyway so who cares. jeeps are awesome trucks and last a long time. just always remember they are not race cars so take your time when driving cuz lifted they are very top heavy and around corners and off ramps they like to tip over. if your not a half retarded idiot then you should have no problems. but awesome find. what are you paying for it? also if you have any questions about it i am a jeep guy and have had a wrangler and 3 cherokees so ask away. i am also a mechanic and do all the work i do myself so i know a lot about them

then please stop calling steves tahoe a truck, and any other large "suv" without a bed............. thanks

That truck looks very familiar...EXACTLY like one a friend had a couple years ago in HS. Where is it at?

you guys are an hour apart it might be the same truck

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That truck looks very familiar...EXACTLY like one a friend had a couple years ago in HS. Where is it at?

you guys are an hour apart it might be the same truck

That's what I'm thinking.

Had the same bumpers, lights, and wheels from what I remember. Of course, those trucks are so common here could be coincidence but...

Too many projects, too little time...

DO IT! had a 2000 jeep cherokee awhile back with 33s and a 7 inch skyjacker lift kit. was all nice till i beat the hell out of it. alot of drinkin and muddin with it but that truck could be in clay/mud mix up to the windshield and not need to b in 4 to get out. hit a couple curbs with it in winter and finally i messed up the rear end and shifted everything. rip jeep lol i wish i still had it... if i ever come across a lifted jeep again im opening up my wallet and buying it on site! :drinks:

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"