Second Skin Audio

wall help. need suggestions

like it says in the title. i need some suggestions/tips on how to go about it. go any links to some good pages with advice about how to do it post them up. lookin to start designing but not sure were to start. besides trying to figure out what i can fit.

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

look around. theres plenty of wall builds around here.

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

just look at the pics? i have been looking but havent seen a whole lot that went into details on how they designed there box. or if they have i must of missed it

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

im looking for suggestions like. the design. the port.... guide lines on what to do how to do it. were to mesure from ..... ect.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

well right now i dont have any. looking to do a 99 Hyundai Accent. i found a build and he had a box with about 24 ft^3. so was thinking that would be plenty for like 6 15" dc lvl 3's running off a sd 5k. would be doing h/o alt. with a batteries in the back. couple runs of 1/0 front to back.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

I built a false floor out of three or four 12 foot long 2x4's, to bring the back seat foot area level with the back hatch area.

Then built the box, just as if it was a regular box(bigger obviously).

I then built, and still working on, three 4 trim pieces for top/bottom and left/right pieces.

To make it easier, maybe build your box set it in, then make one solid piece that will cover the whole box as well as the sides and top/bottom.

That's in a SUV, in a car I'm guessing you will have to use all the space there to get the right size, so a false floor will likely be out as a possibility. Depending on what woofers, how many, etc.

Edit: just saw subs and car.

Edited by memphisBred

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow