Progress Pics Of The Beast (finally Finished)

u doin it big bro nice i like it.!

Thanks Man, this build version was from Oct 2004- Jan2006. It was suppose to be done for the SEMA 2005 but only 80 percent done and we never made to it . We were suppose to be in the O2 Audio booth and then we made it for the CES2006 under the that booth. My orginial version was going to be (12) MTX 9500 with (12) 1501d's which I paid for at store prices but O2 step in the offer me the equipment late in the build so the installer had to break and accommidate for thier stuff at my expense. All the pics posted are in no particular order because I can't remember the steps of the install.

At any point and time in the teardown/build progress were you like "what the F did I start here"? :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

At any point and time in the teardown/build progress were you like "what the F did I start here"? :lol:

No shit roscoe!! I dont want to say that Id get lost with all them wires, but it would take me a good week to figure out what everything is for and where it goes before Id even attempt to touch anything. lol

Everyday of my miserable life I say why because the money I dropped but it has brought me business and visibilty to DeepHitters.

Archived