Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

wow looks like i missed all the fun in hurr.r

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

And still nobody has commented on my Sony joke :( I'm hurt guys, that was really mean of you.

I'm just going to say, a stock 110A alt and a semi upgraded battery have managed to keep an Atomic 3k going since march. Of course it has only been played for a few minutes on full every so often, I'm sure if I had it going for an hour everyday something would break pretty quickly. Still, it never gets hot, barely even warm. An amp draws far less current playing music than it does on a sine wave.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Posted

And still nobody has commented on my Sony joke :( I'm hurt guys, that was really mean of you.

I'm just going to say, a stock 110A alt and a semi upgraded battery have managed to keep an Atomic 3k going since march. Of course it has only been played for a few minutes on full every so often, I'm sure if I had it going for an hour everyday something would break pretty quickly. Still, it never gets hot, barely even warm. An amp draws far less current playing music than it does on a sine wave.

Lol, pandora mined technology. I believe it was some sort of nuclear fusion type power. 600% efficiency iirc :santa:

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs)

Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs)

Lots o' sound deadening

Posted

And still nobody has commented on my Sony joke :( I'm hurt guys, that was really mean of you.

I'm just going to say, a stock 110A alt and a semi upgraded battery have managed to keep an Atomic 3k going since march. Of course it has only been played for a few minutes on full every so often, I'm sure if I had it going for an hour everyday something would break pretty quickly. Still, it never gets hot, barely even warm. An amp draws far less current playing music than it does on a sine wave.

Lol, pandora mined technology. I believe it was some sort of nuclear fusion type power. 600% efficiency iirc :santa:

You do care!!!! :)

They still use the unobtanium MOSFETs right though? Yeah, I knew the efficiency was right up around there somewhere.

If only Sundown, Atomic, Rockford and all the other amp companies used the same technology eh? Their amps might actually be decent like Sony's.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...