Hey there fellas,

I was just wondering, I am 16 years old and getting my first car. My dad said he will buy me a car USED under 9grand. Maybe like a 05 Accord or a 06 Civic. But I was just wondering, anybody have any other suggestions on cars I could get. There are some requirements though with this. Here they are:

-Must be used / around 9k and under

-Prefer a sedan

-Trunk space (to fit 2 12's or 2 15's) + back room space (to fit big guys - tongans)

-Regular gas, no premium / diesel

-Absolutely no BMW's. My dad hates them due to their manufacturing issues and breaking down

-Toyota, Honda, Acura, Lexus are pluses.

And yeah, that should be it. Any suggestions? Thanks.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

g6

I wish I knew what that was.. Theres like 3 different g6's. Pontiac?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

yep pontiac

good miles? just looked it up on craiglist. how does it run with the miles above 100k? MPG?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

yep pontiac

G6s are garbage, they replaced the Grand Am which should tell you plenty about their build quality. If I were you I would look into something like a Mazda 3 or 6(I am biased to Mazdas lol), Honda Civic, perhaps something like a Corolla S.

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

yep pontiac

G6s are garbage, they replaced the Grand Am which should tell you plenty about their build quality. If I were you I would look into something like a Mazda 3 or 6(I am biased to Mazdas lol), Honda Civic, perhaps something like a Corolla S.

what do you want it to do? for 9 grand u can buy something around an 00' and upgrade tires, intakes, good sound system.. etc

yep pontiac

what do you want it to do? for 9 grand u can buy something around an 00' and upgrade tires, intakes, good sound system.. etc

this is a good point. you can actually get a really decent honda for 5-6 grand. all my hondas were under 5500 and never had any major problems with any of them (except my first that bled oil cuz of the dealer screwin up the seals haha). but that gets my vote, mid to late 90's Honda/Toyotas are perfect 1st cars IMO. Accord/Camry

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco