Jump to content

New Shop Progress


kingsuv

Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn, Looking good Bill... Hey if you ever Need to Use a Table saw I wouldnt mind Dropping it off...lol

When you gonna get to Work on the Excursion...?

Thanks for the offer. I have quite the collection of table saws, 5 if I count correct But I could always use another :D My 1st order of business is to build a panel saw. I've been working on the layout and reading more "how to setup shop" books then I care to count. I think I have it where I want everything to go. Not sure when I will be getting back to building the X but I should be producing something B);) out of there this winter :ph34r:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Dayum! That's nice King! Plenty of room for all your toys!

It always looks like a lot of room till I map out where everything goes, Then I start to think I need more room. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Air Conditioning? :D

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Posted

nice!!! where u getting ur drywall, taping, etc..

I don't hang rock ;) I'll find somewhere cheap for that.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Air Conditioning? :D

Heat and AC, Gotta have it. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...