Post your vehicles in the snow

buried? wheeling? drifting? whatever...

its that time of year again... lets see your vehicles in the snow!!!

i snagged this one last winter and its still my favorite... hopefully i can get some good shots this year...

012809_15181.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

sexy taco. 4 banger or 6 cylinder?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

It´s begrudgingly seen on SMD-Forum, to use words like TITS and so on in threadtitels.

There is a thread in the Forum about this theme, but i cant find and link him.

Exclusion zone is the 18+ section, and to come in in the 18+ section have nothing to do with your age.

Sorry about that, but this is america, whith statelaws forbid to do in your bedroom with your partner, what you both or more want.

And all the other biblebeltbabylonians and there helpers have fun to be prude as hell.

A Hell where the bottles have 2 holes and the woman none.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

It´s begrudgingly seen on SMD-Forum, to use words like TITS and so on in threadtitels.

Exclusion zone is the 18+ section, and to come in in the 18+ section have nothing to do with your age.

Sorry about that, but this is america, whith statelaws forbid to do in your bedroom with your partner, what you both or more want.

And all the other biblebeltbabylonians and there helpers have fun to be prude as hell.

WTF! are you talking about!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

2.7 4cyl 5spd 4x4...its a beast

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

seriously, what the fuck is he talking about?

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

Lmao!!!

»Yonik«

^^^

I don't think he's ever been understandable.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/87831-anyone-else-not-feel-sorry-for-these-people/

Its realy unpossible to understand americans as clear persons, if they talk and judge about the more rest world.

For first, hey america pay your UN-bill now.

You life in a country that fought over 60 wars since worldwar II, you wondering that frpm american sold and spend wappons strikes back and help to create

more enemys?

Your laws allow to service and KIA for the nation if you are 17 and forbid to get a drink before you 21.

You have states wíth laws who prohibit normal sex between adult people, total lordshipcrazyness.

You have laws in states that you bring for 20 years in prison for 3 insignificant crimes (drivin to fast against the oneway with a spliff, :lol:).

You have punishment´s that says that you can be for 1000 years in prison, nothing than moronic hate of biblebeltbabylonians and other borderlining haters.

You still have citys with nogoareas, lets hike there.

America waisting nature, powerressurces and mind of the world in a form, that shows that your mouth with his talk about the greatest biggest freedom,

emptyd your brains from real respectful common sense. Same reason of evershit since humans have to do agriculture. (Same thing other form, like nothing learning)

The mass and forms of adiposis, sick adiposis and emotional disturbs, shows better than anything else, what american mind realy is.

To lazy stupid to stay in peacful l happines.

You allow a system of economy on wallstreet and market, that allows destroy the basics of the most, for a vew thousend richies.

America is the sign of nerdistic justicefacism. Country where is possible to have only a mind in black or white, left or right, right or wrong, democrats and

reps, thats all you know, never enough to realy understand, still culturless of unpassable claqueur. Best simple example is the votingquote in SOTM

over 20.000 members and only 150 are able to vote a system out of 15, want to upchuck about those masses of community.

Stop judging about who you dont know, its like empty trashtalk.

Felt america more as an abuse of consum than freedom.

To simple your stand Steve and quoters, maby you need another engagement than a turning volumeknobs, when was your last hollidays with your family?

3 or 4 times a Year is well for soul and health or is all the money in the car.

Le me hear some farts of american nerdistic goddog :bull: consumshow, or let them hear your forensic doc Arnie Schwarzenegger and his justicejunks.

My Build Log

Deck- Eclipse 3100

Subs- 2X DC XL 18's

Wiring and Fuses- Stinger and Monster Cable

Sub Amp- Sundown SAZ 1500 V.2

Speaker Amp- Coustic 360U

Alternator - Powermaster Alt.

DCSig.jpg

2.7 4cyl 5spd 4x4...its a beast

those 4 bangers are fucking beasty for what they are. we got two of them up at the farm with over 200k on the clock that still run like new lol the frames are about rusted to shit, but the motors are solid

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Archived