Anyone else not feel sorry for these people?

just reading the news again and everyone desperately trying to free these dumbasses from Iranian jail after they got caught hiking on the border somewhere over there. I am so tired of hearing about these people going to places like North Korea and Iran and trying their luck with a nice "hike". If you are so fucking stupid that you thought that was a good idea, you can rot in their jailhouse forever for all i care. Sorry if im a little insensitive but these countries are OUR ENEMY. You are wasting all of our time with your cry for help. YOu put yourself in this position. Why not go hiking in France or Sweden or somewhere that the people arent savages?

Anyway, i just think its ridiculous.........have fun in jail. Not that they deserve to be there, but thats how those people operate......like cavemen. You should be smarter then that and not go to those places and then expect sympathy from anyone.

/earlymorningrant

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

just reading the news again and everyone desperately trying to free these dumbasses from Iranian jail after they got caught hiking on the border somewhere over there. I am so tired of hearing about these people going to places like North Korea and Iran and trying their luck with a nice "hike". If you are so fucking stupid that you thought that was a good idea, you can rot in their jailhouse forever for all i care. Sorry if im a little insensitive but these countries are OUR ENEMY. You are wasting all of our time with your cry for help. YOu put yourself in this position. Why not go hiking in France or Sweden or somewhere that the people arent savages?

Anyway, i just think its ridiculous.........have fun in jail. Not that they deserve to be there, but thats how those people operate......like cavemen. You should be smarter then that and not go to those places and then expect sympathy from anyone.

/earlymorningrant

There is something about consequences, responsibility and accountability that just doesn't exist anymore. How hard is it to understand if you play with fire, you might get burned?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

yea, those people think that those countries only hate the U.S, not them, boy do they find out the hard way

They think they are better than the average citizen and will be treated different overseas. Well, like Steve said, have fun in jail

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

I agree 100% with you Steve.

Heres another thing that bothers the piss outta me, why if we are in a debt of trillions of dollars, are we helping other countrys when something happens to them?

Worry about the American People and the American Economy!

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I fully agree. If there is someone out there that wants nothing other than to see me dead, why the fuck would I go to their country and take a hike? Just shows how ignorant some people are. Just like the man in the white house that thinks he can actually have political discussions with these savages.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

A few days ago I saw a commercial too for unicef asking for donations and money to help people in Pakistan that went through a flood. I'm not really a racist or anything but why should we be saving the country that will be willing to sell their nukes to their neighbors in Afghanistan and Iran??

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

A few days ago I saw a commercial too for unicef asking for donations and money to help people in Pakistan that went through a flood. I'm not really a racist or anything but why should we be saving the country that will be willing to sell their nukes to their neighbors in Afghanistan and Iran??

if it wasnt for any country that would want our nukes would also use them on us, wed be selling them too. but then again whos to say were not selling them anyway

and i say let their ass rot, so long as their not executed. last thing we need is another reason to walk into another country to start another war that threatens our 'freedom'

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Some of you will appreciate this as much as I did. And some of you will hate it. Haters gonna hate.

2emiwpl.jpg

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

just plain epic. and osama isnt dead, he came out with a mixed tape not too long ago LMAO

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc