Sonic Electronix

Okay well I'm a fucking kid that doesn't have a lot of money so I'm trying to spend my money smart. No one asked you to help me but thanks anyways:)!

actually you did ask for help by posting this. Sit back relax and read. I could do about 40000000 different combos with a 10 cube box.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Okay well I'm a fucking kid that doesn't have a lot of money so I'm trying to spend my money smart. No one asked you to help me but thanks anyways:)!

wow ok. here i go again. you fucking posted a thread ASKING FOR HELP which i assume you will never use any of our help because from a first impression, you are a fucking hard headed asshole kid that will ask for help and not use it or say its wrong when YOU are the one that came on here and asked for help from 10000-ish members. if you have a hard time coping with free intelligent help then get the fuck out of this forum.

edit: i have seen many members like you come in here and do this. they tend to not last long. just saying.

Edited by Kranny

Kranny

take a deep breath. and a drink and maybe beat off or something.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

now answer some questiosn if you really want help

how do you know you have ten cubes to work with?

what vehicle

whats your budget.

what all gear do you need

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Heres a other few questions do you want 10's 12's 15's 18's. Again how much money would you like to spend on "getting loud". For you to get loud you have to have the power and the capability to supply that power with enough power to keep your power up. Know what i mean man.

Alts are anywhere from 250-500 bucks

And good batterys are above 200 unless u can find someone with them forsale on the cheap.

Thats just something to think about before you go BIG but if you wanted a modest system im sure you would be more than happy with it.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

LOL kranny is on fire!! and yes I agree with n8 I think you need to go beat one off. Meade says gonzo pron is good :)

oh ya. op, there's. ton you can do with 10 ft. you need a set budget, and a general idea of what you want.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Well at first I have a friend that told me to get 4 15's and he told me that I was just going to need a lot of power but then I realized that I don't think 10cuft is enough for 4 15's so then I thought about 1 18 but then I've never heard just 1 18 so I don't know if I would be satisfied with just one but i don't have enough room for 2 18 so then I thought about 4 12's and now I'm stuck in getting 4 15's, 1 18 or 4 12's...

Edited by eric78702

for a wall like you're talking you're going to spend a few hundred dollars on birch alone. don't do this half-assed. save up, do it ONCE and do it RIGHT...if you put something in "for now" you're only throwing money away. If you don't have any self control (or find a smolin' deal) buy the system a few pieces at a time. Store the pieces away in a closet. don't buy your wood until you're ready to build (it WILL warp sitting in your garage).

start with sound damping, install this first...all of it.

next run wires...all of them

next build stuff

next make cover panels

install the system

the only thing that can possibly be changed in this order is the wiring and building may be swapped...everything else needs to be done in order or you'll just end up spending extra money.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it