today I was up looking at some bikes and I came across a 2006 gsxr600 that had 8k on it. it was is good shape also except for a cracked plastic as if someone pushed it over. they were asking 5k for it tax, tag, and title included. I'm really thinking about it but is 8000 miles for a bike a lot?

i cant even find an 04 (when the good body style came into play) for under 4 grand and lowish miles.. im trying to find a christmas present for myself lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

OP, do you have a bike right now? I would HIGHLY suggest not starting on a 600cc superbike. That is just asking to get yourself killed.

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

here they come...the dont do it or you'll die posts. Ride what you want. I started on a 1000, had 3 of them. now ride a busa (1300) Think a 600 "someone called a superbike!!!" is plenty small enough to learn on. if you are going to hurt yourself on that....stay in a cage!!!(car)

Miles sound great. my 06 has 11,000 miles and I am a fair weather rider only!!! lol. At 8,000 its ready for a tuneup, a chain, and some looking over, but nothing big. good luck with your purchase and when your ready to ride, just allow more than enough of a cushion till you get the feel on it. overconfidence is where you'll get hurt.

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

here they come...the dont do it or you'll die posts. Ride what you want. I started on a 1000, had 3 of them. now ride a busa (1300) Think a 600 "someone called a superbike!!!" is plenty small enough to learn on. if you are going to hurt yourself on that....stay in a cage!!!(car)

Miles sound great. my 06 has 11,000 miles and I am a fair weather rider only!!! lol. At 8,000 its ready for a tuneup, a chain, and some looking over, but nothing big. good luck with your purchase and when your ready to ride, just allow more than enough of a cushion till you get the feel on it. overconfidence is where you'll get hurt.

So you are saying it is fine to start on basically a street legal race bike, and the chances of wrecking arent outrageously high? One bump can cause you to blip the throttle unintentionally and that bike will be flipping over, even at higher speeds those bikes have enough power to flip if you dont know what you are doing. I would suggest going one or two riding seasons on a much less powerful bike(Ninja 250, or a 500 at most IMO) just to learn how to ride correctly. Everyone thinks they can just jump on a superbike and go 160 mph and take turns going 100. No, its not that easy.

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

here ya go.....

http://kidsonroll.com/SuperBikes/110ccSuperBike4Stroke.php

just for you :drinks:

hell, one bump and fall outta bed, you may die................................. :rofl:

Edited by 98crewcab

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

the new gixxers actually have "slow mode" for beginners. look it up, interesting shit lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol