26's on 02 Mustang

Oh my god, i just got sick cause those pics made me realize how much i miss my SN95

my old SN95

I love mine, 4.10 Ford Racing Gears, Tremec TKO 500hp rated 5 speed, Ford Racing Clutch K&N CAI w/ filter in the fender, Ford Racing Plugs and Wires, Custom tune, Longtubes, Bassani X-Pipe, 3.5 pipes, no cats, dual flowmasters, 3.13 Underdrive Pulleys, and then to top it off, 100 shot of dry NOS.

So much fun to drive.. and race :)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

does any one know what modifications need to be done to fit 26's on a mustang?

putting 26's on your mustang is like looking at a 350 pound woman walking down the street in a thong, everybody is going to laugh and talk shit about you.

iamGcast

Me and my buddies use what we call "rocks". They sell them at autozone. They go in between you're springs, kind of a bitch to do, but it lifts it on up. I have pics if you're interested

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

to the people not helping you, shit on'em. I don't know suspensions, so I can't, but do what you do.

The guy asked for help... So if you're not going to help, why say anything?

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

There made for racing, not pimping.

The idea of racing a v6 Mustang gave me a very good chuckle. Heck, the idea of racing a stock pre-2011 GT makes me laugh.

@OP: Please, don't do that to a Mustang. It will look terrible.

hmm is that why the fox body mustang rules the dragstrip and does damn well on the road course?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i say 22's tucked no suspension mods. cut and tub the inner fenders. possibly add air struts/bags just to lift the front when turning lock-lock like for parking. Cars with lift kits are as useless as 4x4's with 22's and 24's with 44" mud tires and lift kits.. get the right off-set and don't set the tires out of the fenders. It's a sports car treat it like one....

uglyhorse.jpg

uglyhorse2.jpg It's a 69 fastback modded to look like the E package but not the bolt on Elenore package.

What do you mean as useless as 4x4 with 22s and 24s with 44 inch mud tires? What's useless about that?

the fact if you tried to drive it on a trail here you would flip it upside down

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

to the people not helping you, shit on'em. I don't know suspensions, so I can't, but do what you do.

The guy asked for help... So if you're not going to help, why say anything?

Damn if anybody here has helped him. This thread is full of insults.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

This is just sacrilege.... why would you want to do this to a mustang? Stuff like this makes me wanna punch people in the face. Its a muscle car. It would be like putting a lift kit on a van..... you just dont do it

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Archived