26's on 02 Mustang

since so many people are insulting what you want to do, put 28s on it. seriously, the guy needs help on something that he wants to do that will make HIM happy. Why can't knowledgeable people actually help him as opposed to making a joke about it? If you don't like it, keep the 26's off of YOUR Mustang

And I will keep them off, but to put 6s on a Mustang he is literally going to destroy his suspension and waste all of the money he put into it after just a few months. Not only that, but that car is going to have one the worst rides and handle terribly.. A v6 mustang really cannot handle the weight of the wheels, and definitely not the suspension..

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

put it like this, the only way i really condone of stupid shit like this is if you actually have the cash to spend on it, if you're doing this to your Daily Driver and you're not strapped with cash to fix the things that WILL go wrong on an almost weekly/monthly basis then you will be upset, it'll be fun "stunting on them ho's" while it actually works though

and to the ones saying there isnt any help in here, we've told him more than once how to do it and he hasnt chimed back in not once to say whether he's gonna do it or not still.

ill put them wheels on a truck with slight drop, now thats more like it.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

hey i was being sarcastic but oh so serious at the same time.

my cousin who just got a sick ass

Foxbody keeps saying he wants 22's for it, everytime he says that i face palm.

At one point i wanted 22's for my Stang when i had it, but i was just

young and dumb then. the only thing 22's or 26's on a mustang are good for is getting dirty foot ho's to look at you.....

There was one at nopi a few years back ingabe pictures of that didn't look to bad.

I'll find them when i get home

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

This thread is full of epicLulZ. It's funny to see everyone say about the 26"s on a mustang, And it's kinda true. Keep it classic, and just get racing wheels, It will look alot better, and it wont look gay, you will get more respect. ( My opinion though.)

Donks = Gay.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

if you wanna put 26s on a Mustang, than put 26s on your Mustang. If you do the right modifications (suspension, brakes, etc.) and it puts a smile on your face, who gives a fuck what anybody else thinks? I have an Aztek, so I am a firm believe in the saying "to each their own". It's YOUR car, so at the end of the day, YOUR satisfaction with it is all that will ever matter.

Thanx Tek. cause i really didnt post for all the negative comments i'm getting. if u they think its stupid then just move on to another post. i was just asking for a bit of help.. Damn . lol

if you wanna put 26s on a Mustang, than put 26s on your Mustang. If you do the right modifications (suspension, brakes, etc.) and it puts a smile on your face, who gives a fuck what anybody else thinks? I have an Aztek, so I am a firm believe in the saying "to each their own". It's YOUR car, so at the end of the day, YOUR satisfaction with it is all that will ever matter.

Thanx Tek. cause i really didnt post for all the negative comments i'm getting. if u they think its stupid then just move on to another post. i was just asking for a bit of help.. Damn . lol

I love a unique vehicle. Like I said, I have a Pontiac Aztek so it's obvious that I like things unique. I'd go to your nearest suspension shop, preferably an inner city one where they are accustomed to the "Donk" culture, and talk to some guys there. I'm sure they would be glad to help you. When you are actually giving them your business, they will help you as much as they can. I wish the best of luck to you and post some pics if you go through with it. I saw 24" Blades on a Mustang and I certainly respected the vehicle. I'm sure 26's would look badass too. And once again, as long as YOU like it, thats all that matters.

please dont i have a mustang i have seen 26s doesnt look good....

but to help you you have to get a lift kit for a mustang umm google maybe. your gunna hve to upgrade the suspension too alot i think

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

Archived